Vote: Which is Justin Timberlake's best single?

Which is Justin Timberlake's best single?  

165 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see so much love for JTs music in this thread. I like to see this. My heart :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I voted for Sexyback because that song slaps so hard. I remember the 1st time I heard it. I was so euphoric. It wasnt like anything I had heard before at the time. But Mirrors is a close 2nd for me. Its his most beautiful song to date. Honestly he has so many good songs I can listen to him all day long.

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

I see so much love for JTs music in this thread. I like to see this. My heart :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Omg I'm glad :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

35 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

I voted for Sexyback because that song slaps so hard. I remember the 1st time I heard it. I was so euphoric. It wasnt like anything I had heard before at the time.

But Mirrors is a close 2nd for me. Its his most beautiful song to date. Honestly he has so many good songs I can listen to him all day long.

Yes SexyBack is forever that bop :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

Mirrors really is beautiful, the ending hits different :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

So now I say goodbye to the old me, it's already gone
And I can't wait wait wait wait wait to get you home

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

What's your favourite album from him?

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

Omg I'm glad :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Yes SexyBack is forever that bop :iwin_walk_flash_camera_runway_paparazzi:

Mirrors really is beautiful, the ending hits different :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

So now I say goodbye to the old me, it's already gone
And I can't wait wait wait wait wait to get you home

:bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

What's your favourite album from him?

Thanks for creating this thread dear  @Iconic 4 U :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

And omg my favorite JT album. I honestly don’t know how to answer that. It’s def between Justified, FSLS and 20/20 part 1.  Even tho 20/20 part 2 is just as good. Justified for me is really a chill feel good album. In FSLS he really upped his game. And in the 20/20 experience he really went full experimental and creative with the long songs. It’s easier for me to say my least fave album is MOTW. It breaks my heart to say it’s the only album where I don’t like several of the songs. “Filthy” , “Supplies” and “Midnight Summer Jam” slay tho.

And since we are on topic. What’s your favorite one?

@

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Thanks for creating this thread dear  @Iconic 4 U :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

And omg my favorite JT album. I honestly don’t know how to answer that. It’s def between Justified, FSLS and 20/20 part 1.  Even tho 20/20 part 2 is just as good. Justified for me is really a chill feel good album. In FSLS he really upped his game. And in the 20/20 experience he really went full experimental and creative with the long songs. It’s easier for me to say my least fave album is MOTW. It breaks my heart to say it’s the only album where I don’t like several of the songs. “Filthy” , “Supplies” and “Midnight Summer Jam” slay tho.

And since we are on topic. What’s your favorite one?

You gave the perfect descriptions of those 3 albums

My favourite is actually Man of The Woods :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: but I also lovee Justified and The 20/20 Experience

Yess Midnight Summer Jam is such a bop :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Iconic 4 U said:

You gave the perfect descriptions of those 3 albums

My favourite is actually Man of The Woods :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: but I also lovee Justified and The 20/20 Experience

Yess Midnight Summer Jam is such a bop :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Oh ok a MOTW fan. We love to see that. It’s very unusual. Even tho I know several JT fans that love that album. I’m always willing to give it a chance. But it’s a bit hard. I don’t know why. What’s your favorite song from MOTW? Also props for choosing Like I love you as your favorite JT song. The guitar arrangements in LILY are everything. Its also *******.ic with his breathe talking. Sweet falsetto bits too. And the choreography is fire.  :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:. Excellent song from start to finish.

I cant wait for a  new JT era. Very curious where he goes next. Even tho he might take forever. Hopefully not. But he tends to. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Oh ok a MOTW fan. We love to see that. It’s very unusual. Even tho I know several JT fans that love that album. I’m always willing to give it a chance. But it’s a bit hard. I don’t know why. What’s your favorite song from MOTW? Also props for choosing Like I love you as your favorite JT song. The guitar arrangements in LILY are everything. Its also *******ic with his breathe talking. Sweet falsetto bits too. And the choreography is fire.  :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:. Excellent song from start to finish.

I cant wait for a  new JT era. Very curious where he goes next. Even tho he might take forever. Hopefully not. But he tends to. 

Haha my favourite song from MOTW is Breeze Off The Pond :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

Yesss I love all of those things about LILY :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: he went off on that song, it was such a strong debut single

Ikr, I can't wait for new music from him too hopefully it does well lol

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block