Hollaback Girl: Gwen Stefani Celebrates Her 51st Birthday (October 03) + No Doubt/Gwen Appreciation Thread

Today is the ageless queen Gwen Stefani's 51st birthday! The Hollaback Girl singer, songwriter, producer, and fashion designer was born on October 03, 1969 in Fullerton, California. As co-founder and lead vocalist of the band No Doubt she's sold 33 million records with the group worldwide. Her solo work has sold more than 9 million copies. She has won three Grammys, an AMA, Brit Award, World Music Award, and 2 Billboard awards and was named the 13th on VHI's "100 Greatest Women In Music" in 2012. She's starred on The Voice and had her own Vegas residency at Planet Hollywood. Let's celebrate her contributions to the music world by streaming her discography today. Happy Birthday Gwen! 

6e40cb203abe9ca6f57df52e19e77181.jpg1gZ06eZDOQmtFwgBBNarnbHfA8tOreGSZqHTvDngbaca765bbe882b95b9623c9722.jpg3731712a96d24bed1683f1ed3f47b547.jpg2002+MTV+Video+Music+Awards+Press+Room+O

Gwen.thumb.jpg.72e3fec7ecf8375780279d11662f1e07.jpg

• Love 5

I love Gwen so much. I had the pleasure of a meet in greet in 2017 followed by an intimate concert where I sung my lungs out to every song. She even noticed me in the crowd and gave me a shoutout and a little speech in front of everyone. She said fans like me give her energy during performances. It was the best day of my life 💕

now if only Exhale photo uploading was not a nightmare, I would have inserted a pic from that night here 

• Love 4
2 hours ago, bas che said:

I love Gwen so much. I had the pleasure of a meet in greet in 2017 followed by an intimate concert where I sung my lungs out to every song. She even noticed me in the crowd and gave me a shoutout and a little speech in front of everyone. She said fans like me give her energy during performances. It was the best day of my life 💕

now if only Exhale photo uploading was not a nightmare, I would have inserted a pic from that night here 

I saw her last year on the floor and got some amazing videos being super close. And same my videos are 4K so can’t upload them here but it’s one of my favorite shows ever :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I saw her last year on the floor and got some amazing videos being super close. And same my videos are 4K so can’t upload them here but it’s one of my favorite shows ever :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Sounds like you too had the time of your life. What is “on the floor” though? 

seriously Gwen has amazing interaction with the crowd.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I find it so crazy that one of the coolest chicks in the industry ended up marrying someone like Blake Shelton. Nothing against the guy, but it's such a mismatch in my head. :eyes_britney_laugh:

It's classic example of something that shouldn't work but does. I got be a virtual audience member for the upcoming season of The Voice, and seeing all their interactions behind the scenes was adorable. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block