Britney Spears’ Dark Past deep dive documentary. Spread this vid. FREEBRITNEY

Soysaucechicken08

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IJustWannaLurk said:

Just watched part 2. That was incredible. As someone who's not that familiar with everything that went down, this is so much worse than I remember or could ever imagine. It shook me to the core. Incredible work putting it all together.

Yeah props to Jakeyonce and who ever else made this vid happen 🙌🏻🙌🏻

Just finished part two, this one was REALLY HARD to get through, I’m watching this on my phone, while watching a movie on my tv and I had to focus on my tv at certain points cuz it’s just too hard to relive, so much f—king hate, it’s sad.

In the end tho, it basically shows what a strong b—ch she is cuz I think that kind of treatment would make most people wanna kill themselves.

As for the quality, this is very well done, like it could be on tv.

32 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

As for the quality, this is very well done, like it could be on tv.

The quality is superbbbbb  my only thing is there using clips and paparazzi stuff out of order.. but that’s just me as a Britney fan nit picking lol

but overall it’s really good. We gotta wait I’m assuming another week or so for part 3!
🥺🥺

If you liked these vids ..then like their vids on YouTube it helps for more content from them to be produced and more ppl viewing this and hopefully spread knowledge of Britney’s unfortunate story.

#freebritney 🧡

• 2 weeks later...

Archived