Britney Spears’ Dark Past deep dive documentary. Spread this vid. FREEBRITNEY

Soysaucechicken08

Great #freeBritney vid on YouTube.

This is the first part, detailing her early beginnings and start of lack of freedom and being built to be a product.

**edit: I just uploaded part 2 ..as it just premiered after waiting a week or so.. And I’ll prob re edit it again when part 3 releases. 

2nd part is about her infamous year of 2007 era ..and what led to it. Postpartum. Divorce and the media. 

Part 1 & 2 enjoyyyys

discuss spread the word ..freeBritney 🧡

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Agreed she’s the blueprint for modern female pop stars. I wonder when we’ll get another pop sensation. 

Well, times are different now with social media. Most pop stars are so accessible on Instagram and Twitter, there’s not that mystery that surrounded Britney...She was this untouchable star but at the same time she looked like the girl next door. Nowadays pop stars are too produced and calculated that I don’t think the world will see another Britney 

8 minutes ago, Soysaucechicken08 said:

Agreed she’s the blueprint for modern female pop stars. I wonder when we’ll get another pop sensation. 

Definitely the blueprint. They all do it. Play nice for a while then go naughty then the extra mile. Different sounds, vibes, singing styles, etc. The outfits, performances. Britney played the mind game with the public a lot too. 

At this point if she wants out if the industry then we should support that as much as we would love more albums

3 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

It’s crazy I’m here all the Time, but didn’t notice this thread.

i just Stumbled upon it on YouTube. And it’s SO GOOD! ❤️

I’m sure many others have missed it as well.

So bumping this

I live for YouTube fans documentary’s on pop stars  it’s the new breatheavy lol 😂 

n this was quite entertaining 

Archived