Mariah shades jlo while using her song title in the memoir.

Spicechinodiva

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Slave4Britney95 said:

Why all the blame on JLo when it's Mariah's ex Tommy who stole the instrumental to get back at Mariah! during that time!. Its Tommy's fault who started it all NOT Jennifer Lopez......okay!?

This. I doubt JLo was in any position to demand the Firecracker sample anyway, so I've always found it unfair that she gets blamed for that whole situation. I mean is there any actual proof that she specifically asked to sample that particular song with foreknowledge that Mariah was already planning on using it in Loverboy?

2 minutes ago, Stefani said:

This. I doubt JLo was in any position to demand the Firecracker sample anyway, so I've always found it unfair that she gets blamed for that whole situation. I mean is there any actual proof that she specifically asked to sample that particular song with foreknowledge that Mariah was already planning on using it in Loverboy?

Exactly It was Tommy who started every single detail of this just so he can try and ruin Mariah's career in revenge! by using JLo as the bait when all JLo was doing was what she was told to do. She never asked for any of this. Even irv gotti said in a interview that Tommy rang up saying that he needs to do a duo of JLo & Ja rule when Tommy knew irv gotti was already working on a track with Mariah featuring Ja rule. Tommy even said you need to make the JLo & Ja rule duo huge while irv gotti already knew Tommy was already having beef with Mariah!. Its unfair on Jennifer! 

Archived