Shawn Mendes - "Wonder"stream + comment party

Easy There

28 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

This sounds so freaking good 😍

Camila posted about it too ....”My love, I’m so proud of the person you are and I’m so excited for people to see and heart your heart”

So they’re still together 😍

I'm looking at the ring on his left hand 

2 minutes ago, Groundbreaking said:

Simply, he's no longer that lovely, caring, magnificent man but shady, desperate, basic boy. :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

uh oh, Some examples of being shady 

I absolutely love the song.  The video has some great moments...I could've done without some of his dancing but the train tunnel and the waves were great.  Did give me Cardigan vibes

And speaking of cardigans....when the video started I saw the cardigan and his longer curly hair and I totally thought he looked like a soccer mom.  :ehidk_britney_um_eek:   But still I like this a lot!

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block