What's Britney's most underrated single?

bliss

Personally I think Britney's most underrated single is this one:

It's the only song where Britney is listed as the only songwriter + it's so beautiful and simple. It should've been released in North America + should've been properly promoted by Jive.

So what do you think is Britney's most underrated single?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman is sooo underrated. People make fun of it and call it cheesy and icky but it's Britney's best ballad-that-became-a-single, after Everytime. I would even go so far as to say it is her second best ballad overall. The lyrics are beautiful and inspirational, the production is awesome. This is afterall a Max Martin produced song. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Britney always said the song was written for Lucy and I believe that, but she also said it fits more with Lucy than what's going on in her life but she could relate to it "to a certain extent" and i'm like THE LIES! Girl, this is you in 2001 - period. :pika_pikachu_slap_fighting_hitting_mad:

Archived