Azealia Banks deserves better!

22 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Everyone that knows her knows she's talented and ruined her own potential with her attitude. You can't expect people to not be hard on her when she was as hateful and negative as she was. She had one of the most openly disgusting attitudes I've seen in the music industry.

I empathize with having bad mental health and, of course, I find it awful that she has considered committing suicide and would never want that to happen. But, imo, she made her own bed.

true which sucks tbh. she seems alone which makes me feel bad. 

19 hours ago, ralphcornio said:

She said a lot of bad stuff, it's true. But Kanye did too, and he's not being 'cancelled' and thrown into a conservatorship , which makes me believe that (and I'm not even that kind of person, but) if she was a man, she wouldn't get a quarter of all the hate and judgement that went her way, and would probably still be charting.

She's super talented, I LOVE all of her stuff, completely obsessed with 212, Anna Wintour, Used to Being Alone, Ice Princess and many others. I hope she eventually finds her way, and that people start listening more to her music and less to her nonsense.

THANK YOU! 

On 9/21/2020 at 1:00 PM, ralphcornio said:

She said a lot of bad stuff, it's true. But Kanye did too, and he's not being 'cancelled' and thrown into a conservatorship , which makes me believe that (and I'm not even that kind of person, but) if she was a man, she wouldn't get a quarter of all the hate and judgement that went her way, and would probably still be charting.

She's super talented, I LOVE all of her stuff, completely obsessed with 212, Anna Wintour, Used to Being Alone, Ice Princess and many others. I hope she eventually finds her way, and that people start listening more to her music and less to her nonsense.

These are two totally different issues. Kanye was a brilliant artist that has created some of the most iconic music in history. Her career never got off the ground. Kanye became crazy through time and experience, she was nasty from the get-go. So I do not think we can compare the two and I don't believe it has anything to do with gender tbh..

She was on the radar for a bit back in the day, but her time has passed, and she didn't take advantage of it. Honestly not every artist can find success, just the way of the business.

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, A.a.A said:

These are two totally different issues. Kanye was a brilliant artist that has created some of the most iconic music in history. Her career never got off the ground. Kanye became crazy through time and experience, she was nasty from the get-go. So I do not think we can compare the two and I don't believe it has anything to do with gender tbh..

She was on the radar for a bit back in the day, but her time has passed, and she didn't take advantage of it. Honestly not every artist can find success, just the way of the business.

Azealia could've been super iconic her music is so so good, as mentioned her persona is trash.. yes. but i don't see Kanye getting the same backlash. i also don't see the same pressure from public towards her happening to Kanye. woman sadly get the chop asap. she obvi needs help. this thread is a reminder that she's so talented also to stop the bandwagon hate towards her :/ no one deserves it. 

On 9/21/2020 at 3:09 PM, SelinaKyle said:

Absolutely not !! :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:
She trashed homosexuals so hard, you can't unsee it...

She can go...  :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye: 

She wasn't even homophobic, she was stating what she thinks. And it's true some specific class she addressed (which I won't say because I don't want to be banned) often treat people like that, are all sassy and cursing then use the fact they're homosexual and call anyone not agreeing with them homophobic. She could use better words and have a better reaction but she was not lying lmao.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block