What do you think about the album that Britney will release after conservatorship?

vertovera

Honestly I don't want and expect Britney to work right away after she is free from conservatorship. I want her to spare time for herself and her children instead of a new album work. We are all hungry for her new music, I know.:sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed: Let's dream of the next album now !! I wish the original doll would meet us or a similar album would be great. For some reason, I feel like the next album will be "masterpiece" and very powerful. They've undermined her creativity over the years, :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: and it seems to me that when she has everything under her own control she will do even more wonderful things. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think it’s gonna be a while til her next album but i think she might start recording next year if she’s freed. that would boost her spirit and maybe inspire her to record. i think the album is gonna be straight forward pop but who knows.. she may surprise us with something experimental if her team isn’t getting in the way of things. my guess is a early/mid 2022 release. 

From the “personality and visuals” I’m getting from her Instagram and candidate. I can’t imagine what we’re going to get. And in kinda don’t have a good feeling about it.

she has regressed a lot, so I still hope creativity is in there somewhere and she’s not just been an empty vial that has been filled by her producers/ song writers etc. 

I couldn’t handle an album of Touch of rose/ pretty girls / ooh la la

I would have loved if she had started all this 80s trend like blinding lights, future nostalgia, midnight sky...  (she experimented with Tom’s diner which came out pretty good.)

and that was what I was hoping for, but now I think it will just seem as is she’s following the trends again.. Donna summers I feel love😍 would have been great. Unfortunate Sam smith did that

I don't expect an album at all unless she's contractually obligated (and then we'd have BJ 2.0)

If she even wants to be in the music industry after the conservatorship then she should write her own stuff and show her talent.

I'm sure she was discouraged from doing music around the Original Doll era, Blackout she was on top of, but for Circus she'd turn off.

I don’t dream about a next album. I dream about her being free. I don’t want to be a mini Loucifer or a mini Jamie Spears.

I appreciate her and value her for who she is as a person and even though I love her music and her performances that will never take the spot that belongs to her value as a person. 

I hope she never feels pressured by her fans to work and release music...I’m sure she will always be close to music in some level, whether that is as a songwriter for other artists or playing the piano in the privacy of her home.

She lived most of her youth and even her adult years to entertain and satisfy the public, I think it’s time she dedicated the rest of her life to satisfy herself.

18 hours ago, sochaotic said:

i think it’s gonna be a while til her next album but i think she might start recording next year if she’s freed. that would boost her spirit and maybe inspire her to record. i think the album is gonna be straight forward pop but who knows.. she may surprise us with something experimental if her team isn’t getting in the way of things. my guess is a early/mid 2022 release. 

she should really quit rca and fire all of her team if she really wants to have control on her music 

8 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don’t dream about a next album. I dream about her being free. I don’t want to be a mini Loucifer or a mini Jamie Spears.

I appreciate her and value her for who she is as a person and even though I love her music and her performances that will never take the spot that belongs to her value as a person. 

I hope she never feels pressured by her fans to work and release music...I’m sure she will always be close to music in some level, whether that is as a songwriter for other artists or playing the piano in the privacy of her home.

She lived most of her youth and even her adult years to entertain and satisfy the public, I think it’s time she dedicated the rest of her life to satisfy herself.

I totally agree with you!! I'm sorry if I sounded like "only care about her work" but I dream about her being free too and I want it with all my heart. Like I said I don't expect her to work like she used to because yes, she lived half of her life to entertain and satisfy the public. Exactly what we want from her is to be free, healthy and happy. Again, I'm really sorry if I looked like I'm selfish. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: Because it touched me when you mentioned Loucifer and J**** Spears. Thank you so much for your opinion.:makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Archived