Charlie Puth shows off his thighs and feet

13 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I’m in Mexico now and feel like a giant sometimes

Why should Coldy get to stomp around Mexico like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? What's so great about Coldy? Hmm? Brutus is just as cute as Coldy. K. Brutus is just as smart as Coldy, people totally like Brutus as much as they like Coldy, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that’s not what Mexico is about! We should totally just STAB Coldy! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
Just now, Roxxy said:

It's been tough, I know. But a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

He even changed his profile picture in response to my booty call because this Selena Gomez tease of a man wants to look good for me. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

jealousy, jealousy, jealousy

it's such an evil thing to watch someone have

nobody wins when you're full of envy

:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush:

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

He even changed his profile picture in response to my booty call because this Selena Gomez tease of a man wants to look good for me. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

SCREAMINGGG you did nooot :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

This Selena Gomez tease of a man wants to look good for me. :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

giphy.gif

It's a shame I forgot to change my pic cuz I have so many other photos I could post:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

ezgif-1-9909415acdc8.gif

sign it then

You're not serious. This won't happen because Rodrigo and I were already married even before we got married and pre-existing marriages during our matrimony should not be held against me cause you feel like paradise and I need a vacation tonight.

I am not signing that. Peteris needs his Mom. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block