Which is Madonna’s best album so far?

19 hours ago, bas che said:

Outside the classic hits, I can’t relate to any Madonna albums pre-Music era because I was a fetus back then.

one of my favorite tracks that got me into pop music or just music in general is Die Another Day. It was around the Music era which I wasn’t a big fan of. Come Confessions on a Dancefloor in 2005 and my life was changed. That albums was a seamless and a cohesive journey from beginning to end. While Hard Candy and MDNA were enjoyable, they didn’t leave a lasting impact on me compared to Confessions.

Naturally I didn’t have high hopes for Rebel Heart. However that soon changed and it grew on me a few months after release. I used to train for a marathon in 2015-2016 and it was my go-to album with so many beautiful sounds and it strikes balance between upbeat tracks and slower jams. I confess that Rebel Heart dethroned Confessions to be my fav Madonna album. 

Hmm.Similar to me even when I´m older than you. I became a fan  2000 and missed the 80. But I became a fan because of the 80 songs. Madonna had her huge comeback back in 2000 and MTV had a whole weekend just about Madonna. They show interviews and old videos. And then came Music out and I was upset.:ugh: It took me along time to like this album. But then I got 3 really good ones in a row: American Life, Confessions, and Hard Candy. Don´t you think you should get the old ones a chance? The 80 were her best era.

20 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

Hmm.Similar to me even when I´m older than you. I became a fan  2000 and missed the 80. But I became a fan because of the 80 songs. Madonna had her huge comeback back in 2000 and MTV had a whole weekend just about Madonna. They show interviews and old videos. And then came Music out and I was upset.:ugh: It took me along time to like this album. But then I got 3 really good ones in a row: American Life, Confessions, and Hard Candy. Don´t you think you should get the old ones a chance? The 80 were her best era.

Don’t get me wrong I’m very familiar with the hits from the 90s and 80s. One cannot simply call themselves a pop music enthusiast without at least knowing her biggest hits from back in the day.

i am just not familiar with the deep cuts and albums tracks from those eras. Any good ones you’d like to recommend?

• 8 months later...
On 9/9/2020 at 1:24 AM, MrPieceOfMe said:

Hey Guys!  I made this thread as wondering which is your favourite Madonna’s album?

My fave album is definitely Bedtime Stories. I really love the R&B 90s sound of the album. It includes my favourite song of hers - Human Nature. I just love this song by my heart. The album is so chill and calm and it’s really cool to listen it to while studying or reading a book, or just vibing. The album contains also her best charting song on the Hot 100 - Take a Bow, which I think is Madonna’s best ballad to date. While the album borrows mostly from R&B and new jack swing, it becomes more experimental with the Bjork-penned title track. 

Also my trinity is: Bedtime Stories, Ray Of Light and Rebel Heart :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

Lemme know in the comments, which album do you choose as your favourite :kiss:

F0DC3A51-AB3F-447C-8CB5-0814A932962B.jpeg

I think like a virgin& material girl. & la isla Bonita was some of her best singles at her career.foxy mama..

I'm shook how many people love Madame X...................................................... Except for "Crave", her voice sounds horrible. And the music is either formulaic, or nothing original. And the worst thing of all: it does not have a clear concept. If Madame X is a bazillion things... then she's nothing at all.

• Like 1
On 9/11/2020 at 8:37 AM, bas che said:

Don’t get me wrong I’m very familiar with the hits from the 90s and 80s. One cannot simply call themselves a pop music enthusiast without at least knowing her biggest hits from back in the day.

i am just not familiar with the deep cuts and albums tracks from those eras. Any good ones you’d like to recommend?

Madonna 

Think of Me, I know it 

Like a Virgin 

Angel, Pretender and stay

True Blue

where's the party 

Jimmy jimmy (song about James dean the actor)

Like a prayer

Love song duet with Prince

Promise to Try (beautiful song About her beloved mother who died when Madonna was 5)

Oh Father (a song about her father who was very abusive to her)

Pray for Spanish eyes (referencing aids and how people are lining up to fall to the virus as back then , death was inevitable)

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.