Sam Asghari supports #FreeBritney

godneyjspears

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

:slayde: I don't really know. I see a lot of people saying he is team-con and others are praising him for being "good for Britney". But I won't either give him attention nor blind hate because there's not enough proof of his motives. It does make me wonder why he suddenly started to like all these freebritney posts tho:ohwut:

Well said :heresthetea:

I really want to like him and believe he's genuine but it feels SO FAKE when he starts interacting with #FreeBritney posts right after the fans start giving him crap about something suspicious he did :receipts2: like, this time it was the livestream thing and it has happened with other situations before. Could always just be his way of showing us he's on our side though.

46 minutes ago, Britney'sFrappuccino said:

What kind of guy would want to date a woman under a conservatorship. Sounds so exploitative and creepy and like non-consensual. Even though we haven't got any indicators that it is a non-consensual relationship.

Totally agree. It was at it weirdest when Jason proposed to her and became (or was at least in talks to become?)  her co-conservator, too. 

I saw this yesterday and agree 

Scam is desperately trying to paint himself as a FreeBritney supporter, only after the phone live incident. People calls him a handler on social media, he's not doing to show support to his girlfriend, but to fool the public.

He seems to be using this makeup artist to give some credibility to his fanfic, with weak arguments. The same artist 

blatantly lied about Jamie being THE only problem Britney has to get her freedom.

Anyway, most of fans buying this story of Scam all of sudden starting to support the movement deep down knows this isn't real, but sometimes a lie can makes us feel better, right?

29 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

I saw this yesterday and agree 

Scam is desperately trying to paint himself as a FreeBritney supporter, only after the phone live incident. People calls him a handler on social media, he's not doing to show support to his girlfriend, but to fool the public.

He seems to be using this makeup artist to give some credibility to his fanfic, with weak arguments. The same artist 

blatantly lied about Jamie being THE only problem Britney has to get her freedom.

Anyway, most of fans buying this story of Scam all of sudden starting to support the movement deep down knows this isn't real, but sometimes a lie can makes us feel better, right?

I am so so so glad I'm not the only one seeing this.

I'm sure Lou and Jamie watch Sam also and the minute they see anything against them they'd axe him. The fact he's looking at freebritney stuff and still around means it's ok'd by the team. Which would mean he's part of the team. 

They silence anyone who even write the words "free Britney"... But yet Sam looking at and liking the posts is OK by them? Don't make any sense 

I honestly think he's not going to go away if she's freed. But that doesn't make him trustworthy. He's 10000% team Sam. He isn't going to lose his main benefit to stardom is he? He'd be black listed immediately if it was found out he was a handler. So unless Britney knows, this could go on for as long as Sam can milk her,  with or without conservatorship.

I messaged him and she replied in less than a minute. Jeez he has no life 😂 

I cant post a pic rn but here's my dm

Respectfully, but it is a bit uncomfortable to express how she feels no matter how well or not you know her. Please don't misunderstand my intentions but she is an individual on her own and we don't know that what you say is true 💯. Also, censhorship of comments is not cool. If people support Sam it's because of the way he comes across. The same is true for those who don't like him and do trash talking. I guess if you date the princess of pop for four years you should be able to take all the love and handle all the hate from her fans. Anyway, sorry for the long dm. Have a great day.

And here's his reply:

My message to all the crazy losers who pretend they love her but want her miserable and to suffer alone..I say **** off pieces of **** ..i say this respectfully of course.

And my answer (which i think it will be the last cuz he is so entitled and i dont want to ruin my Zen)

My point is that should she want to express her feelings she'd find a way. You said it yourself that she communicates with us. I do also find some of the comments edgy but creating a fake world where everybody loves Sam because he blocks his haters is childish.

We all care about Britney at the end of the day. Don't underestimate how her fans feel. They're not crazy, they are just very emotionally involved even without knowing her. That's why everybody loves her.

Archived