Almost 12 years after their disbandment, RBD breaks Spotify record previously owned by K-pop group BTS

3 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

They're teasing us. I think they're making a virtual concert or something. They got rights of the 'brand', Christian and Christopher went live on IG and said something big was coming. So, I don't see them getting back right now, Dulce is pregnant and Anahi's kids are so little, but who knows in the future? 

Virtual concert or even new music? Possible:makeitrain:

My fav was/is Anahi. I was 'traumada' for Anahi & Poncho ship. Awwww

Jack Duarte (Tomás in the telenovela) did a livestream for the Tlnovelas channel the other day, and he said they're making a remake of Rebelde that is coming to Netflix. I don't know if that's the "big surprise"

Which would be weird, because if I'm not mistaken, Rebelde Way is currently on Netflix too.

• Like 1
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

then maybe you were just one of those that tried to be cool by not watching it lol

Lol no they just didn’t interest me. I was over watching Spanish novelas after Las Vias Del Amor and at that age I was interested in other genres. I know they were really popular though and won’t deny that. It’s interesting and shocking to see a fandom of that magnitude still exists given they haven’t done much in years 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I’m on vacation Sasha no homework for Dua Fierce :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Baby NO EXCUSES HONEY! you can bop to those jams while on vacay ain't nothing to it, don't deny yourself of those masterpieces :lessons:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Jack Duarte (Tomás in the telenovela) did a livestream for the Tlnovelas channel the other day, and he said they're making a remake of Rebelde that is coming to Netflix. I don't know if that's the "big surprise"

Which would be weird, because if I'm not mistaken, Rebelde Way is currently on Netflix too.

Ew. I'm not here for remakes. I wouldn't be surprised if it's directed by Pedro Damian. He's been trying hard to repeat the formula. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

after Las Vias Del Amor 

that novela was so lame :gloria: but I watched the whole thing :orangu:

basically, my entire childhood I spent watching all the telenovelas, reality shows and gossip shows of Televisa :yesokay: so Rebelde and Las Vías del Amor were no exception

I think the last telenovela I watched was Para Volver a Amar, 10 years ago :o

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

All right Sasha :queenie: I am living for them dethroning BTPAYOLAS :whiteladydance:

Your vacay is gonna be even better with those RBD bops, you'll get to experience the magic  we all lived through. :tifftear: 

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

basically, my entire childhood I spent watching all the telenovelas, reality shows and gossip shows of Televisa :yesokay: so Rebelde and Las Vías del Amor were no exception

My childhood was something like that. La Usurpadora, Rosalinda, Rubí, and then, Rebelde was everything. My last telenovela was Dos Hogares. And yes, it was bad, really bad.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

My childhood was something like that. La Usurpadora, Rosalinda, Rubí, and then, Rebelde was everything. My last telenovela was Dos Hogares. And yes, it was bad, really bad.

omg, I couldn't watch Dos Hogares :haha: every telenovela by Emilio Larrosa, I knew it was gonna be trash.

But I LOVE Laura León :blol: All her scenes are gold

and her music is my not-so-guilty pleasure :bop:

and how can we forget her iconic scene with Anahi way back in the 90's

5795f84b409dde29e148340aa16c1f31.jpg

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg, I couldn't watch Dos Hogares :haha: every telenovela by Emilio Larrosa, I knew it was gonna be trash.

But I LOVE Laura León :blol: All her scenes are gold

and her music is my not-so-guilty pleasure :bop:

and how can we forget her iconic scene with Anahi way back in the 90's

5795f84b409dde29e148340aa16c1f31.jpg

The evil look at the end is everything, lololol

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was obsessed with Aracely Arambula back then and had to watch anything she was on. This was the last big thing I remember her being a part of and coincidentally the end of my novela obsession :queenie: I also was obsessed with Gabriel Soto and Rafael Amaya :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block