Almost 12 years after their disbandment, RBD breaks Spotify record previously owned by K-pop group BTS

thisisrbd.jpg.d844041dba48dcf13bb2b7e76bc201db.jpgnuestroamore | Tumblr

As you know, RBD's catalogue arrived to Spotify, Itunes and other streaming platforms few days ago. Well, after 12 years of the band's split, RBD has broken records. 

• Suprassed BTS's record as the most followed playlist in 24 hours. "THIS IS RBD" got 175,000 followers in less than 24 hours. BTS's record was 125,000. Right now, the playlist got 280,000 followers in less than 48 hours.
  • The song 'Sálvame' got 12M streaming in only 45 minutes. 
  • RBD's albums has been charting in Itunes' top 50 and top 20. (Latin American and Europe)
  • They did not promo for this comeback and they were banned from radio back in the day. THE IMPACT IS REAL!
  • All of their albums are on physical formats in mexican stores again.

RBD and rebelde image | Celebrity wall art, Aesthetic pictures, Photo wall  collage

Next 4th, October, 2020, the band will be making a special annoucement to all their fans around the world. Register on https://seroparecer.world/ and be ready to be part of this new era of RBD. It's rumoured to be a new worldwide tour or virtual concert. I'm not gonna lie, I'm so excited!

Even Billboard is excited...

https://newsroom.spotify.com/2020-09-03/rbd-the-global-pop-phenomenon-brings-its-entire-catalog-to-spotify/

Rbd want to leave GIF - Find on GIFER

You can listen to the playlist here:

• Love 4
  • Content Curators

:liberatedaf: yo digo R tu dices BD, RBD! RBD! :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Their impact after so long :kyliecry: it's amazing to see my generation has not forgotten about them. After all si somos el septimo RBD :bparty:

Can't wait to see the surprise they have for us on the 4th, I hope it's the release of their albums on vinyl :yasqueen: I would die. 

The impact of Salvame :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: LEGENDARY STATUS.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

25 minutes ago, Midnight said:

:liberatedaf: yo digo R tu dices BD, RBD! RBD! :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Their impact after so long :kyliecry: it's amazing to see my generation has not forgotten about them. After all si somos el septimo RBD :bparty:

Can't wait to see the surprise they have for us on the 4th, I hope it's the release of their albums on vinyl :yasqueen: I would die. 

The impact of Salvame :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: LEGENDARY STATUS.

I feel like it's 2008 again, I'm so excited!:makeitrain: I don't hide, I would buy all of their cd + shirts pack all over again lololol 

SÁLVAME is iconic, goshhhhhhhh. Who hasn't cried with that song? lol

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
24 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I feel like it's 2008 again, I'm so excited!:makeitrain: I don't hide, I would buy all of their cd + shirts pack all over again lololol 

SÁLVAME is iconic, goshhhhhhhh. Who hasn't cried with that song? lol

I know, my childhood, I used to buy everything haha my fave was getting the Revista Official every other week I still have some of them put away in a box.

Do you remember the bubble gum with stickers ? I used to buy those like crazy and also these gummies that were soooo good, I miss those I've never found any like those again :yasqueen:

Yes Salvame is amazing I loooove the Live In Rio performance it always made me cry, the energy of the crowd was just so incredible :yasqueen:

• Love 1

13 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I know, my childhood, I used to buy everything haha my fave was getting the Revista Official every other week I still have some of them put away in a box.

Do you remember the bubble gum with stickers ? I used to buy those like crazy and also these gummies that were soooo good, I miss those I've never found any like those again :yasqueen:

Yes Salvame is amazing I loooove the Live In Rio performance it always made me cry, the energy of the crowd was just so incredible :yasqueen:

Oh my god, you're a real fan! YASSSSSSSSSS!!!! La revista Rebelde, oh my god!

Do you remember the RBD bracelets? They were inspired in the Distroller's bracelets that Anahi used to buy and the traditional brazilian bracelets. Awwww, the old good times:makeitrain:

Did you ever visit the Univision forums?

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
16 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Oh my god, you're a real fan! YASSSSSSSSSS!!!! La revista Rebelde, oh my god!

Do you remember the RBD bracelets? They were inspired in the Distroller's bracelets that Anahi used to buy and the traditional brazilian bracelets. Awwww, the old good times:makeitrain:

Did you ever visit the Univision forums?

Yas, I remember all that stuff ohh what great memories. 

Yes I do remember the foros haha they were so much fun I miss it, to bad they shut down. 

I do have a flop fan confession 

Spoiler

I've never seen the whole telenovela :imok: I recently started to watch it but I think I've outgrown the theme, however the music I still LOVE.

• Love 1

6 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

GOOD TASTE! Fav song?

I have a lot of nostalgia for the first album, I mean, all the classic songs like Rebelde, Sólo Quédate en Silencio, Enséñame, Fuego, etc. but I think their second album is the best, Tras de Mí, Qué Fue del Amor?, Qué Hay Detrás?, Nuestro Amor, :yesplease: there are just too many great songs, Celestial, Ser o Parecer, Empezar Desde Cero, I really couldn't pick :idkney:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Yas, I remember all that stuff ohh what great memories. 

Yes I do remember the foros haha they were so much fun I miss it, to bad they shut down. 

I do have a flop fan confession 

Hide contents

I've never seen the whole telenovela :imok: I recently started to watch it but I think I've outgrown the theme, however the music I still LOVE.

I remember that spanish channel had some kind of issues with Televisa so they stopped airing Rebelde, so all the fans watched it on Youtube. Later, they aired the novela again. 

And RBD la familia, it was a weird move but I enjoyed it. I don't hide. I was such a stan. I remember that I bought tickets for the Celestial tour but they canceled the show in my island. I was depressed.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block