Almost 12 years after their disbandment, RBD breaks Spotify record previously owned by K-pop group BTS

• Content Curators

I just want to say how happy I am right now, literally the best news in the music world of 2020 I am almost in tears, RBD really meant so much I don't think people will ever understand how much love and appreciation we their fans have for this group. 

• Love 5

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 minute ago, Midnight said:

I just want to say how happy I am right now, literally the best news in the music world of 2020 I am almost in tears, RBD really meant so much I don't think people will ever understand how much love and appreciation we their fans have for this group. 

They came to save us from the loneliness and darkness. :yasqueen:

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Midnight said:

This.

They were everything to our generation and I'm not delusional.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

who are these people? :idkney:

1 hour ago, Ehju0901 said:

I was thinking the same thing.  I’m so confused because I don’t think I’ve ever even heard of this group?

They were a Mexican pop group that came from a soap opera in 2004. The group only lasted 5 years, but they made a huge impact and broke a lot of records. It was certainly one of the most successful Latin American bands, and they are especially loved in Brazil for some reason, but they also toured some European countries, and even the US.

They disbanded in 2009, and their music and videos were on streaming platforms for a while, until the contract with the record label and the owners of the brand finished, and everything was removed, there were no official channels, no social media, etc. until last week, when everything came back on YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, etc. after many negotiations.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sanpedro said:

Always heard about them. Guess it’s the right time to dive into their discography. Any suggestions? I haven’t heard much of them... what are their best tracks?

well, they only have 6 studio albums (without counting Portuguese versions and live albums) so it would be nice if you could hear them all lol

but I would say their best record is their second studio album:

Especially the tracks

• Este Corazón
  • Aún Hay Algo
  • Qué Fue del Amor
  • Qué Hay Detrás
  • Tras de Mí
  • Una Canción (this is a cover)

Here are some of their music videos, but they're still missing some

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block