Almost 12 years after their disbandment, RBD breaks Spotify record previously owned by K-pop group BTS

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I have a lot of nostalgia for the first album, I mean, all the classic songs like Rebelde, Sólo Quédate en Silencio, Enséñame, Fuego, etc. but I think their second album is the best, Tras de Mí, Qué Fue del Amor?, Qué Hay Detrás?, Nuestro Amor, :yesplease: there are just too many great songs, Celestial, Ser o Parecer, Empezar Desde Cero, I really couldn't pick :idkney:

Ikr! Sálvame is my fav but my fav album is Nuestro Amor. No doubts. They were on point. Diamond album, wow! 

• Love 1

I know it was too much for them, but I really wish they didn't break up. After they were gone, it was literally the beginning of the end of pop music in Mexico. Sure there's still some artists doing stuff, but they just couldn't fight back the rise of urban music, and now we have even legends of the song like Yuri doing reggaeton because it's the only way they can survive :sobbing:

• Love 1

From 2004 through 2009, the band formed by Anahí, Dulce María, Maite Perroni, Christopher von Uckermann, Christian Chávez and Alfonso Herrera played three international tours with more than 860 thousand spectators; broke ticket sale speed records in numbers comparable to shows of the Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears in Latin America; and amassed more than 100 fan clubs around the world.

:mcry:

The Brazilian fans are amazing though, almost every video is flooded with Portuguese comments, and they were the most insistent with the members of the group about having the music available again

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
4 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I remember that spanish channel had some kind of issues with Televisa so they stopped airing Rebelde, so all the fans watched it on Youtube. Later, they aired the novela again. 

And RBD la familia, it was a weird move but I enjoyed it. I don't hide. I was such a stan. I remember that I bought tickets for the Celestial tour but they canceled the show in my island. I was depressed.

I hope someday they get back together :yasqueen: that would be a dream come true. I loved the familia haha the Haunted House episode was hilarious.

Who was your fave RBD? 

I always loved Dulce and Christopher the best. 

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I know it was too much for them, but I really wish they didn't break up. After they were gone, it was literally the beginning of the end of pop music in Mexico. Sure there's still some artists doing stuff, but they just couldn't fight back the rise of urban music, and now we have even legends of the song like Yuri doing reggaeton because it's the only way they can survive :sobbing:

Yuri is doing reggaeton too :imok: at this rate were never gonna get anything pop from Thalia or Fey :tifftear:

I miss pop music. 

• Love 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Just now, Midnight said:

I hope someday they get back together :yasqueen: that would be a dream come true. I loved the familia haha the Haunted House episode was hilarious.

Who was your fave RBD? 

I always loved Dulce and Christopher the best. 

They're teasing us. I think they're making a virtual concert or something. They got rights of the 'brand', Christian and Christopher went live on IG and said something big was coming. So, I don't see them getting back right now, Dulce is pregnant and Anahi's kids are so little, but who knows in the future? 

Virtual concert or even new music? Possible:makeitrain:

My fav was/is Anahi. I was 'traumada' for Anahi & Poncho ship. Awwww

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Midnight said:

:liberatedaf: yo digo R tu dices BD, RBD! RBD! :shake_excited_pink_bounce_yay_pumped_anxious:

Their impact after so long :kyliecry: it's amazing to see my generation has not forgotten about them. After all si somos el septimo RBD :bparty:

Can't wait to see the surprise they have for us on the 4th, I hope it's the release of their albums on vinyl :yasqueen: I would die. 

The impact of Salvame :sponge_spongebob_sarcastic_meme_sarcasm: LEGENDARY STATUS.

Am I the only Latino that never got into them nor watched their show? :imok:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Am I the only Latino that never got into them nor watched their show? :imok:

how old were you? I was in secondary school when it originally aired, actually it was my last year of elementary school, but it lasted 2 years, so yeah.

It was basically the soundtrack of my teenage years, because it was precisely in those years that Britney wasn't releasing albums.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block