Who Should Receive The Tricon Award Next?

2 hours ago, bliss said:

The Tricon award is not the same as the Vanguard award, the Vanguard award was only about music videos meanwhile the Tricon award is fashion, acting and music so I think the only people that could be eligible are Cher, J.Lo, Diana Ross and Whitney

you forgot Queen Successica

SelfreliantDemandingFlea-size_restricted

• Haha 4
7 hours ago, bliss said:

The Tricon award is not the same as the Vanguard award, the Vanguard award was only about music videos meanwhile the Tricon award is fashion, acting and music so I think the only people that could be eligible are Cher, J.Lo, Diana Ross and Whitney

Madonna as well.

Desperately seeking Susan,😀 Madonna : Truth or dare, A league of their own, Dicmk Tracy and Evita, plus she's the ultimate Gaultier muse. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Madonna as well.

Desperately seeking Susan,😀 Madonna : Truth or dare, A league of their own, Dicmk Tracy and Evita, plus she's the ultimate Gaultier muse. 

hmm I didn't know whether to add Madonna or not, I think she's a decent actress but she's considered by critics as one of the worst actresses of all time so

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block