Christina Aguilera performs "Reflection" and "Loyal Brave True" on Good Morning America

Those vocals may have been recorded "live" but they have added a lot of effects to make it sound better... :mcry:

I would be EXTREMELY shocked if Christina could pull off the new version of Reflection totally live.. is too freaking complicated, even in the studio version the very high note seems to be distorted :pieceofwhat:

This do not make Christina a bad singer at all, she is just ageing and her singing is not the same than 20 years ago (Same this has happened to Mariah and Celine)
I would compared this situation with the dancing of Britney, she is still pretty good dancer but not the same than 20 years ago and she should not do too complicated stuff in her live concerts cause she could hurt herself :fran:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block