23 years ago, The world lost Princess Diana.

It's probably up there with the death of Michael Jackson, A death of an icon so rare, it set the entire world mourning..

23 years ago The world lost it's English roles. When Diana, Princess of Wales was tragically killed in a car crash. 

Setting a global mourning and A huge ripple effect on the British monarchy, Both William and Harry are very protective of their wives cos of the media and what happened with their mother.

It's widely reported this is why Harry abdicated the throne, He wasn't going to get it anyway since William's kids will come first before he does, that's tradition. 

There's several movies and investigative journalists suggest The Queen, who resented her, even resented her more when she became an international celebrity after the divorce. Everything Diana was, and viewed in the public, is how She wanted her son Charles to be seen, plus she approved Camila even during the affair, had a role in her death. 

You can take that theory to your own belief. But I know many of my friends felt the accident was an inside job, and not an accident. 

We still miss you very much, our English rose. 

Lady Diana. 

This is how Itv news delivered the news that The People's Princess has died. 

@Isla has the royal family ever recovered from this, I know it definitely damaged them and the conspiracy theories probably definitely made the queen and Charles look bad in the public.

@Jordan Miller

We need this main paged. 

As this was one of the most invasive paparazzi events ever. 

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived