Britney Spears Music Video Tournament [ROUND 4] - CLOSES TONIGHT!

I found this one to be easier actually than some other rounds. Debated BOMT vs IS4U... but while BOMT is so iconic, I had to pick IS4U. It’s just the perfect definition of Britney perfection. And I remember my little elementary school self being SHOOK AF

2 hours ago, car said:

I found this one to be easier actually than some other rounds. Debated BOMT vs IS4U... but while BOMT is so iconic, I had to pick IS4U. It’s just the perfect definition of Britney perfection. And I remember my little elementary school self being SHOOK AF

Good argument for Slave. I really struggled with that one.

1 hour ago, dritney said:

Good argument for Slave. I really struggled with that one.

Yea it’s just the pinnacle of Britney: amazing song, super **** vibe, incredible look, insane choreography, controversial, extreme charisma... just the full package. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, car said:

Yea it’s just the pinnacle of Britney: amazing song, super **** vibe, incredible look, insane choreography, controversial, extreme charisma... just the full package. 

Agreed with all of that. BOMT is just legendary and the song is definitely more remembered than Slave. And the school girl outfit is also more memorable...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dritney said:

Agreed with all of that. BOMT is just legendary and the song is definitely more remembered than Slave. And the school girl outfit is also more memorable...

Yea BOMT is definitely the most legendary & the outfit for sure. But in terms of Britney being Britney- IS4U is the Pinnacle imo.