My reading on Britney

The Exhale Psychic

So taking inspiration from antphrodite and others I have done my own reading on Britney and I will share what I have 

so Britney is feeling stressed, I feel that she is trying to be strong but is finding it hard to. I also picked up the betrayal card, I believe that this due to Jamie Lyn. I think She wants to perform again. But then made the decision to take a break from it due to this situation. She has spoke to people as well and they have been very supportive. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've done my own reading as well. It says she has love and passion for her work and music, but there's an Earth Sign that is being sneaky and greedy and wants people to trust them but is really doing it for all the wrong reasons. That it's a family member. The only Earth sign is her Mother Lynne. It also said that she wants freedom *We know that* and she's working very hard with a KING OF SWORDs (Air) to get Justice (Justice card), That she will be victorious in her en-devour and that the death and rebirth will happen, as well as karma being sent to ALL those that oppose her. She is in her element (Temperance and Queen of Wands, Saggy energy), and she's moving forward (Chariot) to where she wants to go! I feel like she's going to win, with whoever this King of Swords is. They could be a Lawyer or have Air in their chart! Who ever it is, brings not only the King's energy but the ACE of Swords too along with Justice. (Double confirmation). So it's truth all over the board!!! Justice and Righteousness. :)  I hope this helped or you found my reading helpful to yours. 

@DashaNova  OK THIS IS INTERESTING. so i have just done a quick reading on Lynne.  she has noticed how much Britney has changed over the years and she is concerned about this. She also has been realizing  how much Britney has gone through during this Conservertorship. from her energy i have been Picking up, she didnt know about it. i think its now she is starting to connect the dots

I wonder if it's JL that is the Greedy sneaky one then? If your reading says Lynne wants to help. :wtf: Because there was 7 of Swords, Queen of Pentacles, 5 of Pentacles, 4 of Pentacles.. Which to me is an Earth Sign who is a Mother like figure, who feels left out in the cold and is greedily holding onto whatever they can. :/ I hope that Lynne helps and not hinders poor Britney. We all want her freedom and for her to be loved and cared for.

2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

And what about her 'inner' circle? Can she trust Sam?

When i read sams energy is is very Negative. he feels like he is really there to keep her company, but what really gave me goosebumps and not good vibes is when he scared her in that video here it is for reference

they way he did this gave me very Aggressive vibes.  i think that sam is getting bored with her and just wants to leave

I sense auras and energy. Sam is NOT good vibes at all. He's arrogant, egotistical, full of himself, I'm feeling he's her handler (Paid off to keep her controlled), Every time I look at him I cringe, he may be handsome but he has bad intentions. I sense greed, ego, anger. I've seen a video he did where with Britney's fame, he has gotten movie deals and modeling. He has a video on his IG where it shows him driving the fastest convertible on Earth and he's loving every second of it. He'd be a no body with out Britney's fame. That's my opinion. It would be different if he made his OWN NAME on his OWN. I try not to judge but when he scared Britney and after that car video, I just lost all respect for him, the little that I had. I do not trust him, she may love him, I want her to be happy 150%, But I don't trust Sam, I don't trust Jamie, I don't trust Lynne, Bryan, or Jamie Lynn. None of them. Lynne.. maybe.. I'm on the fence with her. LOUcifer needs fired... Britney needs her entire TEAM replaced in my opinion. :/ Just.. bad vibes all around. And I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I didn't mean to.. just my thoughts, senses, and opinions. You may like who you like <3 I only want to spread love, good karma, and support to her fans <3

1 hour ago, DashaNova said:

I sense auras and energy. Sam is NOT good vibes at all. He's arrogant, egotistical, full of himself, I'm feeling he's her handler (Paid off to keep her controlled), Every time I look at him I cringe, he may be handsome but he has bad intentions. I sense greed, ego, anger. I've seen a video he did where with Britney's fame, he has gotten movie deals and modeling. He has a video on his IG where it shows him driving the fastest convertible on Earth and he's loving every second of it. He'd be a no body with out Britney's fame. That's my opinion. It would be different if he made his OWN NAME on his OWN. I try not to judge but when he scared Britney and after that car video, I just lost all respect for him, the little that I had. I do not trust him, she may love him, I want her to be happy 150%, But I don't trust Sam, I don't trust Jamie, I don't trust Lynne, Bryan, or Jamie Lynn. None of them. Lynne.. maybe.. I'm on the fence with her. LOUcifer needs fired... Britney needs her entire TEAM replaced in my opinion. :/ Just.. bad vibes all around. And I'm sorry if I offended anyone. I didn't mean to.. just my thoughts, senses, and opinions. You may like who you like <3 I only want to spread love, good karma, and support to her fans <3

Anyone who still thinks Sam is the only good thing for Britney seriously needs to get their eyes (maybe even their head) checked. If you read between the lines, it's very obvious to see he's not a legit bf. Actions speak louder than words. He's done nada

2 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Anyone who still thinks Sam is the only good thing for Britney seriously needs to get their eyes (maybe even their head) checked. If you read between the lines, it's very obvious to see he's not a legit bf. Actions speak louder than words. He's done nada

I just said that I don't trust Sam. He's not the type of dude that would actually care. He only cares about money, fame, and his ego. Most people only like him because he's hot. That's it. 

3 hours ago, DashaNova said:

I just said that I don't trust Sam. He's not the type of dude that would actually care. He only cares about money, fame, and his ego. Most people only like him because he's hot. That's it. 

I think you misunderstood my comment. I'm agreeing with you. The fact that you're sensing bad energy or aura means he's bad news (obviously).... Im piggybacking off your comment by saying that at this point, with how much we're investigating and learning about him/his past, anyone who still thinks he's a good guy for her is ignorant. 

10 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

I think you misunderstood my comment. I'm agreeing with you. The fact that you're sensing bad energy or aura means he's bad news (obviously).... Im piggybacking off your comment by saying that at this point, with how much we're investigating and learning about him/his past, anyone who still thinks he's a good guy for her is ignorant. 

No problem. I misunderstood. My bad. But yes, there is something wrong with his energy and I don't like it. It rubs me the wrong way. I WISH he wasn't that much of an egotistical person, but from his aura, he is. This is the best way to describe him in this song. I think it fits him perfectly because of his ego and he thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Sorry for the Misunderstanding. :) 

1 hour ago, DashaNova said:

No problem. I misunderstood. My bad. But yes, there is something wrong with his energy and I don't like it. It rubs me the wrong way. I WISH he wasn't that much of an egotistical person, but from his aura, he is. This is the best way to describe him in this song. I think it fits him perfectly because of his ego and he thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread. Sorry for the Misunderstanding. :) 

No worries lol. But thankfully now many are seeing he's not the greatest thing in the world for her. 

Archived