Sam Smith kisses furniture designer boyfriend Francois Rocci in public

16 hours ago, Juano said:

the CLOWNERY of some ppl here saying that "EVEN" Sam Smith has a boyfriend implying he is a lesser person or something :mariahstare:

It’s not he is lesser it’s that he acts annoying, entitled, and insecure, plus he’s awkward and obviously doesn’t have the most active lifestyle.

its annoying being gay bc u can be smart, funny, attractive, in shape, and chill but if you’re not masculine/hot or rich (in sams case) you get ignored.

I just turned 27 and still have never had a real bf 😝 so yea I’m bitter and jealous lol

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

It’s not he is lesser it’s that he acts annoying, entitled, and insecure, plus he’s awkward and obviously doesn’t have the most active lifestyle.

its annoying being gay bc u can be smart, funny, attractive, in shape, and chill but if you’re not masculine/hot or rich (in sams case) you get ignored.

I just turned 27 and still have never had a real bf 😝 so yea I’m bitter and jealous lol

And you think you know all about his lifestyle bcs of his body? For someone you literally don't know in real life, you're assuming a lot of things. 

There's no guide for how to get a partner, you don't follow a few steps and voilá, you get one.

Maybe if you distance yourself a little bit from the "gay way" to hook up or get a boyfriend, you will be a happier person. 

I literally had the worst time in my 20s falling for that impossible gay canon, feeling that one should be a certain way to fit in. Its comments like yours of even this site's creator that still till this day haunt young lgbtq ppl because they can't fill these "requirements". Let go of that and be you, you will find the right person who'll cherish that instead of the unhappy fake person trying hard to meet some ****ty standards others have imposed and that ultimately, are impossible to achieve.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Juano said:

And you think you know all about his lifestyle bcs of his body? For someone you literally don't know in real life, you're assuming a lot of things. 

There's no guide for how to get a partner, you don't follow a few steps and voilá, you get one.

Maybe if you distance yourself a little bit from the "gay way" to hook up or get a boyfriend, you will be a happier person. 

I literally had the worst time in my 20s falling for that impossible gay canon, feeling that one should be a certain way to fit in. Its comments like yours of even this site's creator that still till this day haunt young lgbtq ppl because they can't fill these "requirements". Let go of that and be you, you will find the right person who'll cherish that instead of the unhappy fake person trying hard to meet some ****ty standards others have imposed and that ultimately, are impossible to achieve.

thank god people push their boundaries over and over, this is why we live in this world instead in the caves 

39 minutes ago, Juano said:

what she said yes GIF by TipsyElves.com

On 8/27/2020 at 11:15 AM, Neneleaks said:

That headline though. "Kisses... in PUBLIC".

Can we stop perpetuating the taboo stigma that's associated with same *** couples showing affection in public? Couldn't the headline just be, Sam Smith seen with new guy. 

The same headline would be used if Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez was kissing a new man in public :parisok:

Stop playing victim :parisok:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block