Britney continues to share old selfies

Slayer

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Yup.

I also wonder if her newest w&a is recent at all ? (Not to be mean or nasty) but she looks  rough,bloated,kinda outta it.

It literally doesn't match her newest insta posts/pics/videos. 

Her Instagram is so confusing 

And the fact that she never posts on Saturday and Sunday confirms the fact that it’s not her who posts the photos.

Lately, any video she does, it's never her on camera. You hear her but technology is so advanced now. You can add audio to anything via an app. There was a video of Sam in her gym doing pull ups and you see the person focusing on him, gets closer but made sure they weren't shown from the mirrors. THAT was very suspicious to me. Whoever recorded him wanted to show that it was "Britney" but not fully reveal their true identity behind the camera. 

Her not attending BOTH hearings and both were excuses makes it even more suspicious. The fact that the July hearing was about her having to speak to the judge about something would not be something she'd wanna miss. So for her to "not attend" doesn't sit right with me. She's either purposely hiding from the public or they've taken her away again. Fact is, she definitely has not been seen since July. 

Something is not right. 

1 hour ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Lately, any video she does, it's never her on camera. You hear her but technology is so advanced now. You can add audio to anything via an app. There was a video of Sam in her gym doing pull ups and you see the person focusing on him, gets closer but made sure they weren't shown from the mirrors. THAT was very suspicious to me. Whoever recorded him wanted to show that it was "Britney" but not fully reveal their true identity behind the camera. 

Her not attending BOTH hearings and both were excuses makes it even more suspicious. The fact that the July hearing was about her having to speak to the judge about something would not be something she'd wanna miss. So for her to "not attend" doesn't sit right with me. She's either purposely hiding from the public or they've taken her away again. Fact is, she definitely has not been seen since July. 

Something is not right. 

something's not right :(

3 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Something is not right. 

This scared me. I really hope it’s not as bleak as it’s becoming 

Archived