Justin Bieber Appreciation Thread

This is a Justin Bieber appreciation thread so feel free to post your favorite moments in Justin’s career weather it’s about music, photoshoots, scandals, love life, performances or charity work! ❤️

f9Mi8zp.jpg

This photoshoot is one of my favorite ever. I guess this is the first time he unleashes his bad boy persona publicly! 

s8G7KHV.jpg
ZvoRvEh.jpg
em43IKy.jpg
vZz2Sop.jpg
I2YYzst.jpg

Music wise I love his Purpose and Journals eras! Boyfriend, Bad Day, Heartbreaker, Sorry, What Do You Mean, Love Yourself and Let Me Love You are my favorite songs! 💕 
app-bieber.jpg.6e76388731610f441417c7e059789726.jpg

17 minutes ago, Style. said:

This is a Justin Bieber appreciation thread so feel free to post your favorite moments in Justin’s career weather it’s about music, photoshoots, scandals, love life, performances or charity work! ❤️

This photoshoot is one of my favorite ever. I guess this is the first time he unleashes his bad boy persona publicly! 

s8G7KHV.jpg
ZvoRvEh.jpg
em43IKy.jpg

9bNdmVn.jpg
vZz2Sop.jpg
I2YYzst.jpg

Music wise I love his Purpose and Journals eras! Sorry, What Do You Mean, Love Yourself and Let Me Love You are my favorite songs! 💕 

https://open.spotify.com/track/09CtPGIpYB4BrO8qb1RGsF?si=NtWUXW-WQZ2DmfThRsBOFA&context=spotify%3Aalbum%3A63iWSELt9V1kV6RSMxN7Ii

I saw that title change :uknowit:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, bliss said:

Purpose is a great album tbh I was disappointed that he couldn't keep up with that level of excellence with Changes :yeahsure:

My disappointment is that I used to be a fan, but now I just can’t relate to him anymore. It’s like he lost his spark, I don’t know, but I’m not feeling Changes and his remixes left and right. :jlostare:

• Love 2

for me he is the current prince of pop, I mean he has:

-talent: can sing, dance, play any instrument, writes his own music.

-good music: prupose, good visuals, "the movement".

-movies

-stans: bieber fever was huuge

-a controverial life (we know A-list artists are bigger when their life interesting to the gp)

ps I think Changes was a very good album, maybe not the best but very good (I was literally obsessed with it)

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Fenixxx123 said:

for me he is the current prince of pop, I mean he has:

-talent: can sing, dance, play any instrument, writes his own music.

-good music: prupose, good visuals, "the movement".

-movies

-stans: bieber fever was huuge

-a controverial life (we know A-list artists are bigger when their life interesting to the gp)

ps I think Changes was a very good album, maybe not the best but very good (I was literally obsessed with it)

A true Belieber! I’m planning to dive deep into Changes. Any recommendations? What’s the best and worst track? 

Also, do you know if he has plans on releasing new stuff? 

14 minutes ago, Style. said:

My disappointment is that I used to be a fan, but now I just can’t relate to him anymore. It’s like he lost his spark, I don’t know, but I’m not feeling Changes and his remixes left and right. :jlostare:

I think he should just take a break (it doesn't have to be a long one, could be like 6 months) re-evaluate the changes era with his label, manager and team and figure out what went wrong and how he can return to the kind of success he had with purpose

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I really enjoy his discography, even Changes has its few moments, ‘Forever’, for example. 
I remember bopping to ‘One Time’ as a high school senior lol. 
‘Beauty and a Beat’, ‘All Around the World’, ‘Take You’, and ‘As Long as You Love Me’ are absolute bops. 
And then, the flawless ‘Purpose’.

’The Feeling’ with Halsey and ‘I’ll Show You’ are masterpieces. 

Aaaand, these are the two songs of his that make me feel all the feels: 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block