Britney Spears appreciation thread: share your love for her

Only 20 replies?? Really and during a time like this? You’d think a Literal Britney Appreciation Thread on an old Britney forum would slay in the comments. There should be tons of pages by now. It’s not about if she’s ready Exhele or not, whatever, it’s about expressing and sending positive vibes and emotions to our fave.

And she has said so herself, she loves and appreciates us for our love and our support of her art through all these years. Not knocking anyone but I’m a bit shocked. Lowkey high key disappointed in you ladies..  :checkit:   :rupaulslap:   :tired:

• Like 2

I rarely post- but have to on this one.  
I am a fan since BOMT, a middle school gay boy hiding in a southern family.  Your music, your strength, your ability to get back up has made me dance and inspired me so much.  Much love to you!  I wish you so much happiness.  I do miss new music from you, but If it never comes, you have given me so much to appreciate and so much joy already.

love, your fan!

Britney, thank you for letting me feel free with your music. Your music let me escape the real world and let my inner heart dance non-stop. I appreciate you. Thank you for letting me scream the lyrics of your songs in my car with the windows down. There have been numerous times when the car beside me also knows the song and jams with me. I hope one day I will get a chance to see you perform again, but whenever you're ready to. I'll be here screaming and crying when that happens. Thank you for your time and heart in this crazy industry

• Love 2
6 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

britneyspears.jpg.1f843cffbdf7ea25ab90280337af57a1.jpg

Let's show some love for our queen Britney Spears.
OWV4VVJxTWwxV1hCZnNQcHBEVUEucG5n.jpg

Since The Other Thread Where Billy B Claims That Brit Reads Exhale, I’m Wondering If Brit Is Here. 

If You Are Reading This, I Just Want To Let You Know How Much We, Your True Fans, Love You.  

Dear Britney, 

You Inspire Us Everyday, Through Your Music, Your Performances, And Just Being Yourself.  You’ve Helped Us All, Your Music Inspired Me To Come Out To My Extremely Conservative Family.  You Lift Us Up When Were Sad, And Soundtrack Our Lives.  I Love You, And Hope You Know We Support You. 

Ok Guys, It’s Your Turn, Write A Heartfelt Letter To Britney.  

Britney is simply amazing, a real, authentic very beautiful and talanted & kind individual.

She deserved everything & I hope she gets everything she wants/deserves.

• Love 1

Dear Britney, 

There is so much I would like to say! I’ve adored you ever since I was a little boy. Whether it was taking dance class so I could move like you, or having my dad teach me the piano so I could play your songs! Growing up, you were always present in my heart. 

I want you to know that your happiness means everything to me. I pray that you are safe, healthy, and filled with joy. Although it may not seem like it at times, there is a lot of love for you out there! You are strong, You are blessed, You are a gift to the world. May God protect you, always.

• Love 1

Britney, whether you read this or not, I want to put it out into the world anyway.

I’ve been listening to you and loving you since I was a toddler dancing on my bed to your 2004 Greatest Hits that I hassled my granddad to get for me on my birthday. You are such a source of light and strength for me, just hearing you speak and sing gives me so much joy. The things you have brought to music and pop culture are incomparable, the things you as a human being have gifted to this planet cannot be repaid. 

I hope someday soon you can wake up to happiness, health and freedom and that you find the stability and strength you so desperately deserve after years of living under an unethical and unforgiving conservatorship. We, your fanbase but most importantly fellow human beings, will continue to fight for you to be treated not only as a pop icon should but as a woman should. God bless you 💜

Dear Britney,

“I think a hero is any person really intent on making this a better place for all people” - Maya Angelou 

Thank you for teaching all of us it’s okay to be who we are and to never be ashamed of it. Thank you for leading by example by always doing just that and never faltering from it. Thank you for being the kind, gentle, yet strong spirit the world continues to need. Thank you for still giving us positivity and inspiration every single day no matter what you’re going through. The utter  psychological strength you must have to have been given everything you’ve ever wanted at 16 years old and go through everything have since then and still be able to remain humble and retain your charming modesty is indescribable. Thank you for giving us your art, your humor, and your compassion at all the times we’ve  needed it the most. Thank you for bringing two boys into the world who will grow up to be decent men because of you. Just, thank you. Thank you for everything. I wish I could give to you what you have given to me. I hope you’re reminded every day how loved you are. You gave and continue to give the world what it never deserved. This planet is a better place because you’re on it, and I wouldn’t be who I am without you. You are truly the worlds greatest gift. I love you and no matter what I’ll never desert you. 

Amen. 

• Love 2

I think that Britney is very sensitive, she's a very simple and humble person and that's why I like her. I really appreciate her personnality. 

She is very different from the others artists.

She is an amazing human being and a great artist that is why I will always support her 😉👍

Be strong Britney !

I don’t know if she’ll read this, but just in case:

Dear Britney,

I’ve been a fan since I first saw you on TV when I was five years old singing BOMT. You’ve guided me through life with your music, soundtracking every sept of the way.  

This Army has always love you for who you are, humble, nice, sweet, caring ... that’s why we will continue supporting you and fighting for your freedom and your rights, because unintentionally you’ve been part of our lives.

We love you.