Britney Spears appreciation thread: share your love for her

Britney:

Don’t let them force you in to marriage with promises of letting you get back your freedom.  You’re worth more than that and you don’t need that legal headache.  

Do what makes you happy, Brit.  You don’t have to do anything to please us: you are a person first on your own spiritual journey and we support you on whatever path you choose.  

If you only make music for your children or dance for them in your living room, that’s okay. You don’t owe anyone your life, your sweat or your tears, and I’m really sorry if you were ever pressured to provide for the ungrateful masses. 
Cut out all the leeches and break free.  

We love you.

• Love 1

Britney, you are a strong woman, very humble, a good mom and a good person. You deserve the world.

We don't care if you don't want to perform anymore, we just want you to be HAPPY and that you can have the opportunity to ENJOY YOUR LIFE as you want.

We fell in love with Britney the Pop Star but NOW we are in love with Britney the person, the nicest girl.

• Love 6

britney-spears-questiona-julgamentos-nas

i’m feeling so beautiful today... 🤯🤯😱 .. i’m like a new princess 👸 💅💅 but HowEver Last time I felt like that Probably when I shot circus 💅💅💇🏼‍♀️💋💄💄👠👠👠👠 GOD BLESS YOU ALL why Instagram is now blue dark and not white anymore? is it a new update? 🙈🙈🙊 

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

I think she's the most lovely artist out there, she's an amazing human being, she's super talented, humble, sweet, funny, loving :donewithit:

She's brought happiness and confidence and hope to so many people around the world, and yet they have been so cruel and unfair to her. Still, she remains always so hopeful, always smiling. Not to mention everything she's done for pop music and the whole music scene in general. Her music videos, her songs, her performances are like no other artist. She inspired an entire generation of artists and fans alike.

These two jewels alone changed the entire world forever

• Love 4

This is a sweet idea, whether she reads this or not it's a great way to spread positivity.

Keeping it relatively short and sweet, but we love you Britney!

We'll support you no matter whether you release music or not, we don't care about that anymore, we just want you happy and doing what YOU want.

Sending lots of love & well wishes! :hugs:

• Love 3

Hey hey lovely Britney, we all love and support you here. It’s been a crazy journey over the last long while but no matter what kind of negativity might end up here, it’s all coming from a place of love and honesty just frustration from how the media represents you.

Thank you for all you have given us over the decades. You’re a beautiful and wonderful woman. We know nothing is perfect but you are to us, even if that’s weird to think about. LOL 

My goodness, so much has happened recently and sometimes lines of privacy have been crossed but if it’s any way to repay for all the countless moments you’ve shared, we would love any part to help. Short and sweet, thank you. 

• Love 3

Britney! You know that your fans and the GP are always rooting for you.  They have since you started on the scene.  People make jokes or spread negativity and it isn’t just social media,  it was the paps before social media existed.  You’ve been strong the whole time you’ve been chained up.  Just know that we appreciate everything you’ve done and you continue to inspire us. 

• Love 1

Britney, if you really read this, I hope that you are okay first of all.

I want to tell you that you’re an amazing person, a fighter, and a strong woman. I love your work, your art, your musics. You’re an inspiration for many people. Don’t forget that you’re not alone. Keep in mind that you have to live your life, enjoy it, discover new things... Take care of yourself. We love you!!

• Love 2

maybe she’ll get to see this, so if she does, Britney, you are an incredibly strong woman, you have gone through a lot, maybe more than we could even go through, but you have made it, you have shown the world, that no matter how mean people can be, you have the capacity to come out stronger. Dear Britney, there’s a lot that still has to come, and no matter what it is, we, as your fans, are always going to be with you, sending all our love and good vibes, because even though most of us don’t  know you in person, we still feel a very strong love to you, Britney Jean Spears, the mother, the southern girl who loves rice, roses and yellow, the sister, the daughter, the real Britney. You will soon receive the freedom you deserve, and will start living the life YOU want, with your children, your mom and the people you love. We love you Britney! 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TheySayImCrazy18 said:

britneyspears.jpg.1f843cffbdf7ea25ab90280337af57a1.jpg

Let's show some love for our queen Britney Spears.
OWV4VVJxTWwxV1hCZnNQcHBEVUEucG5n.jpg

Since The Other Thread Where Billy B Claims That Brit Reads Exhale, I’m Wondering If Brit Is Here. 

If You Are Reading This, I Just Want To Let You Know How Much We, Your True Fans, Love You.  

Dear Britney, 

You Inspire Us Everyday, Through Your Music, Your Performances, And Just Being Yourself.  You’ve Helped Us All, Your Music Inspired Me To Come Out To My Extremely Conservative Family.  You Lift Us Up When Were Sad, And Soundtrack Our Lives.  I Love You, And Hope You Know We Support You. 

Ok Guys, It’s Your Turn, Write A Heartfelt Letter To Britney.  

britney spears pop GIF

• Love 1

I doubt she logs on here since she can't even access her Instagram but,

Britney if you are reading this I love you so much and you're an absolute queen, we'll continue to fight for you until you're free, I hope you're doing well and please continue to stand up for yourself, whenever you feel sad remember there are millions of people rooting for you and fighting for your freedom, love you :sendinglove:

• Love 1

Wow it is hard to know what to write because I have so many things i wanna say to Britney. I think i'm gonna keep it short and sweet :kiss:

Dear Britney,

Thank you for being who you are! I have been a fan of you since 2008 and I just seem to love you more and more each day. You are an inspiration to me as well as million other Britney Armys around the world and you have truly blessed this world with your beautiful charisma, music and personality. Life has been hard at times but you have always been there to lift me up through the power of your bubbly beautiful personality and your music and for that, i can't thank you enough. I hope you find happiness, love and freedom because you deserve that and so so much more. Thank you Britney! 

Love, 

Your fan :hugs:

• Love 2