Britney Spears appreciation thread: share your love for her

(Hope i'm doing this correctly... never use this sight) 

Dear Ms. Britney 

I'm going to be completely honest I can only name like 4 of your albums and a handful of songs. The media was quick to say that you could be a bad influence to young girls, and my mother sheltered me from your music as a kid. 

For whatever reason I wasn't allowed to look up to you when I was 7 years old. Now that I am 17, I just want to say that I definitely look up  to you, and want to be like you, because.. you are one of the STRONGEST women in Hollywood. Throughout your career you have carried a soul filled with beauty and good.. deep within you is a soul that cannot be plagued.

Ms Britney although we can never truly see the extent and intricacies of your story, with enough thought its clear that you have fought against all odds.. you are truly an incredibly inspirational, strong and beautiful woman. 

To us and to all you are a gift. We love you.

• Love 3

Dear Britney.
 Every time I think to be in front of you I plan a thousand dialogues and in the end I get nowhere. I could not express the love I feel for you and your legacy. You are one of the people who has admired me the most in my entire life, and above all, I love your naturalness, beauty and spontaneity.
When I met your music I was going through a very difficult time and seeing you I felt supported. I am always attentive to your works and anecdotes of life.
 Lately you have made news again for your personal situation, and I find it very unfortunate but it is the price of being a celebrity. My energies for you to stay strong and maximize happiness, stability, patience and temperance.
 Be happy my queen, you deserve it.

Britney (I hope you read this):

Any word wouldn't make justice to you.

You are a figther, and a strong woman... An inspiration for millions not only because your music and work, but because you are a survivor of a very hard situation.

Don't feel you alone, many people are now aware of the situation and we will make noise until you get your freedom. I will always support you, you always going to have my love and admiration. You are a pure soul and deserves to be happy with people who truly loves you for who you are and not because your money and I hope that you'll find that soon.

I will always love you. Thank you for everything.

Ok Britney. I don't think I would be able to put into words everything that I and so many people around the world feel for you. I would like to say it all looking into your eyes, but even my language wouldn't help me.

Many people don't understand the love that a fan feels for an idol, but you are part of everything that involves being Me. This may seem tacky but to me it is like a meeting of souls. Crossroads was my favorite childhood movie, and I used to go to stores just to take the film in my hand and admire your photo and your name on the cover. However, I didn't know who you were. I was only 6 or 7 years old. And every time it played on television, I recorded on a VHS tape to watch again. The same with of your music. I loved every music who played on the radio and called the radio asking to play. I remember watching your hard times on television and NEVER agreed with the media's opinion. I always thought that you were a victim of many things and that you needed good people by your side and love. But I was a child / teenager at that time. But again, I didn't know who you were. I'm talking about the person.  One day I was walking around the mall and CD Circus was releasing. At that moment I felt that for some reason I was part of that fan team. I didn't even know why.

Since then, I have known you as a wonderful human being, I love her with all my heart and more. You may not even realize how amazing you are. You saved me in many moments of depressive crisis, and maybe I wasn't even alive anymore. With pictures of your smile. With your songs. With the friends I made because of the mutual love we feel for you. Watching your videos. Praying for you. Feeding the dream of being alive so I can meet you one day. Your life story.

I will never give up helping you (in the way that I can), in this situation that you are in now. Because I owe my life to you and the whole mental situation that you saved me in the last few years, without even knowing that I exist.

You may never read it too. And maybe you will read it someday. But I would like to record that my life owes you a lot.

Obrigada. ❤️

• Love 1
3 hours ago, nanabs said:

Ok Britney. I don't think I would be able to put into words everything that I and so many people around the world feel for you. I would like to say it all looking into your eyes, but even my language wouldn't help me.

Many people don't understand the love that a fan feels for an idol, but you are part of everything that involves being Me. This may seem tacky but to me it is like a meeting of souls. Crossroads was my favorite childhood movie, and I used to go to stores just to take the film in my hand and admire your photo and your name on the cover. However, I didn't know who you were. I was only 6 or 7 years old. And every time it played on television, I recorded on a VHS tape to watch again. The same with of your music. I loved every music who played on the radio and called the radio asking to play. I remember watching your hard times on television and NEVER agreed with the media's opinion. I always thought that you were a victim of many things and that you needed good people by your side and love. But I was a child / teenager at that time. But again, I didn't know who you were. I'm talking about the person.  One day I was walking around the mall and CD Circus was releasing. At that moment I felt that for some reason I was part of that fan team. I didn't even know why.

Since then, I have known you as a wonderful human being, I love her with all my heart and more. You may not even realize how amazing you are. You saved me in many moments of depressive crisis, and maybe I wasn't even alive anymore. With pictures of your smile. With your songs. With the friends I made because of the mutual love we feel for you. Watching your videos. Praying for you. Feeding the dream of being alive so I can meet you one day. Your life story.

I will never give up helping you (in the way that I can), in this situation that you are in now. Because I owe my life to you and the whole mental situation that you saved me in the last few years, without even knowing that I exist.

You may never read it too. And maybe you will read it someday. But I would like to record that my life owes you a lot.

Obrigada. ❤️

I cried. I feel you so much; I genuinely hope britney reads these fan letters, she deserves to know that there are people out there who still believe.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

I cried. I feel you so much; I genuinely hope britney reads these fan letters, she deserves to know that there are people out there who still believe.

I cried too, bc it's playing "I'll never stop loving you" rn here. And I feel very emotional about everything these days. I feel like she is really connecting spiritually with us, as in her prayers of thanks that she did in her IG posts. I know that this is certainly not real. But her feeling did. 

• Love 1