2020 is it the new 2007 for Britney?

OnlyBeyonce

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we stop using her damn hair as an indicator of her wellbeing? Plenty of women leave the house with their hair and makeup undone. Not everyone rushes to their stylist the second their color is fading or extensions start to grow out. If we all love Britney for being a humble, regular, down-to-earth superstar then why are we criticizing the fact that she has no problem with having average days where she's not in full glam? :imacat:

29 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

Can we stop using her damn hair as an indicator of her wellbeing? Plenty of women leave the house with their hair and makeup undone. Not everyone rushes to their stylist the second their color is fading or extensions start to grow out. If we all love Britney for being a humble, regular, down-to-earth superstar then why are we criticizing the fact that she has no problem with having average days where she's not in full glam? :imacat:

sweetie you missed the whole point of my thread. I don't understand why they share bad photos with us

3 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

sweetie you missed the whole point of my thread. I don't understand why they share bad photos with us

If we say "they" then this thread brings us down a whole new rabbit hole of whether she wants to take photos and whether she's the one posting them, and I still have no clue how to wrap my head around that one.

I think we're accustomed to this idea that everything has to be perfect on social media and that celebrities need to be flawless 24/7. Britney has never been that way. This is the same girl who ran around barefoot at gas stations and has been wearing the same shorts for 15 years. So I think it's hard to make an assumption about her wellbeing based only off of what we see in photos. 

46 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

If we say "they" then this thread brings us down a whole new rabbit hole of whether she wants to take photos and whether she's the one posting them, and I still have no clue how to wrap my head around that one.

I think we're accustomed to this idea that everything has to be perfect on social media and that celebrities need to be flawless 24/7. Britney has never been that way. This is the same girl who ran around barefoot at gas stations and has been wearing the same shorts for 15 years. So I think it's hard to make an assumption about her wellbeing based only off of what we see in photos. 

ok but she has a team paid to protect her public image so i don't understand why those photos surface voluntary the net

tenor.gif?itemid=14160499

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

ok but she has a team paid to protect her public image so i don't understand why those photos surface voluntary the net

tenor.gif?itemid=14160499

I have my doubts about her team wanting to protect her in any way. But let's say they do want to watch out for her and build up Britney the brand then yes, posting glam selfies and things that are on trend would be helpful. 

Britney has never really cared about her appearance and her hair isn’t proof of her mental state. I agree the videos she posts are concerning but out girl is not a Kardashian, she’s always been natural. This has been a tough year for her but lets be honest since 07 which wasn’t?

15 hours ago, Jefferson Silva said:

i heard something about 2010 2011 but I never knew exactly what was going on. I mean its clear something was wrong...the dead eyes and FF tour but I dont know what. can you tell me?

Some people say she had another breakdown in 2010. There are photos of Britney in Disney workd crying in car with Jason.

There are rumors she wanted to change conservatorship back then but nothing happened.

She probably didn't want to do whole FF era so they gave her meds to be nice obedient girl

d_bk2eN-URHUePE1NPPN7a-mK25qdTNz1ymxgXdy

If anyone was around 2007 .. then you’d know 2007 n now are not the same at all.  Lol this is a far reach. She’s always been messy when it came to looks.  but 2007 was a very crazy dramatic soap opera.  2020 seems tame compared to back then. 2020 is more legal hush hush drama that the gp still isn’t 100% sure on n 2007 was all eyes on here 24/7 drama after drama after drama. 

On 8/15/2020 at 5:59 PM, OnlyBeyonce said:

to me it's the opposite. The freebritney movement goes viral due to those weird photos on instagram (everyone is asking her if she is ok) and those photos are uploaded by her team. Why they do it on purpose? because a "strange" britney it's the best way to put her into the conservatorship forever :mhmsureny:

exactly, and no one seems to understand it, the only thing that the gp does is ask in her comments if she’s ok and everything related to her insta, but no one apart from us stans actually knows ab the movement and the conservatorship.

• 5 months later...

Archived