2020 is it the new 2007 for Britney?

OnlyBeyonce

Do you compare 2007 just because it has bad style? :parisok::icant2:
Why don't we accept that there are women who just don't care about fashion trends and are happy and healthy? It may not be the case with Britney, but she must be bored at home from quarantine, so she posts excessive nonsense (I personally love that she does :miley:).
Even if she is in crisis, I do not think it will get so bad because it does not have the burden of the WORLD press speaking bull****sss.
PS: the first photo is from 2011

:overitkbye:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

Do you compare 2007 just because it has bad style? :parisok::icant2:
Why don't we accept that there are women who just don't care about fashion trends and are happy and healthy? It may not be the case with Britney, but she must be bored at home from quarantine, so she posts excessive nonsense (I personally love that she does :miley:).
Even if she is in crisis, I do not think it will get so bad because it does not have the burden of the WORLD press speaking bull****sss.
PS: the first photo is from 2011

:overitkbye:

ok i'm writing again it 

EL8q.gif

i'm talking about her team, i don't complain about her style, simply i don't understand why they share those bad pics like paparazzi has done in 2007, what's the need to bring negative attentions to her? :mhmsureny:

7 minutes ago, dfffff said:

I think that 2019/2020 is the beginning of the fight for her human rights and an element of her freedom that we are stiving for. We can do it. :mhm::pumped:

to me it's the opposite. The freebritney movement goes viral due to those weird photos on instagram (everyone is asking her if she is ok) and those photos are uploaded by her team. Why they do it on purpose? because a "strange" britney it's the best way to put her into the conservatorship forever :mhmsureny:

16 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

ok i'm writing again it 

EL8q.gif

i'm talking about her team, i don't complain about her style, simply i don't understand why they share those bad pics like paparazzi has done in 2007, what's the need to bring negative attentions to her? :mhmsureny:

Can we scrap this thread sis? It’s just not working. :shameless:

9 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

to me it's the opposite. The freebritney movement goes viral due to those weird photos on instagram (everyone is asking her if she is ok) and those photos are uploaded by her team. Why they do it on purpose? because a "strange" britney it's the best way to put her into the conservatorship forever :mhmsureny:

I understand you very well:parisok:but we can't surrender because nobody but us fans cares about the real situation in the life of such a wolf icon as she is and always will be.:verycool:

6 minutes ago, dfffff said:

I understand you very well:parisok:but we can't surrender because nobody but us fans cares about the real situation in the life of such a wolf icon as she is and always will be.:verycool:

i don't believe in coincidences and if they show this kind of narrative on purpose there is a reason behind it :mhmsureny:

1 hour ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

my question is very simple: why her team are doing what paparazzi did back in 2007? she can do what she want, simply i don't understand why her team share it whit the GP. Why they want bring to her only negative attenctions? :hillary:

Who knows, I’m sure none of us here are on her team, I know I’m not, so that’s an impossible question to answer.

Just now, OnlyBeyonce said:

but do you agree with me that is very strange? 

Yeah, I mean if I was a friend or staff, I’d want her being seen in the best light and by that I don’t mean stage ready, she can dress and look however she wants in her off time but if I saw a video that could make people question her sanity, I’d keep it real with her and advise it not be posted, but unfortunately I’m not a friend or team member.

2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah, I mean if I was a friend or staff, I’d want her being seen in the best light and by that I don’t mean stage ready, she can dress and look however she wants in her off time but if I saw a video that could make people question her sanity, I’d keep it real with her and advise it not be posted, but unfortunately I’m not a friend or team member.

yes, this exactly what i want to say. I can understand if paparazzi share bad picture, but it's so strange if  her team do it through instagram

2 hours ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

because perhaps who publishes is not his team but Britney herself. she may not have a good aesthetic judgment for superstar trends ... but you don't have to worry about that, just accept her as she is (if that's the case) :ramona:

6 hours ago, SpearsSpearsBrit said:

because perhaps who publishes is not his team but Britney herself. she may not have a good aesthetic judgment for superstar trends ... but you don't have to worry about that, just accept her as she is (if that's the case) :ramona:

Honesty i don't believe it. Plus the videos and the photos are taken by someone else

This woman has been mistreated and abused since the very beginning of her career, it's a wonder she's still alive. So no i don't ever expect her to come back to her former self, that's just not possible; What i wish is for her to find some peace and happiness far far away from Hollywood and this sick industry.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived