2020 is it the new 2007 for Britney?

OnlyBeyonce

I need to be honest, when i see a photo or a video in her Instagram my mind goes back to 2007 paparazzi pics.

FP_5438261_Spears_Britney_FP1_072010.jpgNINTCHDBPICT000575550081.jpg

In both of them she don't look at her best, she has messy hair or unflattering clothes but no one around her care enough to protect her from bad comments or a loss of reputation, what's the need to show her in those conditions?

she hasn't lived a normal life so she is too pure and innocent to be aware of that and this hurt me because she is surrounded by wolves

After all the recent mess related to her instagram posts ( everyone looks at her like a weirdo and ask if she is ok)

she need a new comeback to gain again her status and i don't know if she is able to achieve that again :crying2:

what you think about it?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

The first pic look like it’s from Femme Fatale era, tho. 

really? but the point it's the same, why no one can say "ehy Britney, it's better to put an hat on your head, isn't good for you to show your damaged hair to paparazzi". Why her team can't act like an efficient team?

If you think 2019/2020ney is like 2007ney you are completely wrong.

I can agree Britney needed some sort of help in 2007, but she has come SO far since then.

The only problem now is that she is surrounded by absolute vultures. I don't worry that Britney is a danger to herself or to others, I worry about the people surrounding here.

I don't understand people who expect a person who has spent the majority of her life in hair and make-up to be like that 24/7, she is on a hiatus, in her own home, she can dress and look however she likes. She does NOT have to dress up for us and wear make up, she should dress how she is comfortable.

In relation to the basis on how she dresses 'messy', Britney has always dressed 'messy', she's looked way worse in 2004/2005.

I'm not having a go at you OP - but Britney now is NOTHING like 2007ney.

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

I can agree Britney needed some sort of help in 2007, but she has come SO far since then.

The only problem now is that she is surrounded by absolute vultures. I don't worry that Britney is a danger to herself or to others, I worry about the people surrounding here.

I don't understand people who expect a person who has spent the majority of her life in hair and make-up to be like that 24/7, she is on a hiatus, in her own home, she can dress and look however she likes. She does NOT have to dress up for us and wear make up, she should dress how she is comfortable.

In relation to the basis on how she dresses 'messy', Britney has always dressed 'messy', she's looked way worse in 2004/2005.

my question it's more about her team than Britney. It's like they don't give a **** about her, it's like we don't give a **** if she lost all she achieved in her career. I don't know what's the point to have a team if they don't make their works 

I think 2007 is when the world deemed Britney as crazy but looking back, she can ride her own car, buy food at convenience stores and fastfood chains without permission, etc. 

2020, she's like a prisoner, a robot controlled by a remote. 

Two different eras but they all share the same denominator — Britney is not happy and is not living a normal, healthy, and safe life. :(

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

There's a real danger in referring to Britney as being like 2007, is that it portrays her as being 'unstable', when she clearly isn't..

her team want portrait her in this way. Everyone under her posts on instagram say " hey Brits, are you ok?" posting on instagram isn't mandatory for an huge celebrity like her, Beyoncè post only 2 photos in months

Just now, BONO Productions said:

Two different eras but they all share the same denominator — Britney is not happy and is not living a normal, healthy, and safe life. :(

but this time they want share it to the general public. Her team spread those photos not the paparazzi, so why they do it on a purpose? This is what i'm asking for

10 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

really? but the point it's the same, why no one can say "ehy Britney, it's better to put an hat on your head, isn't good for you to show your damaged hair to paparazzi". Why her team can't act like an efficient team?

What team? Except for Larry we don’t even know if she has a glam team or a stylist. It’s her who is doing her make up and clothes which is a disaster. 

Let's not pretend that Britney has ever been one to hugely care about her appearance outside of her work. I don't think it's indicative of her mental health or her life situation - she just doesn't care, which is still massively refreshing for a celebrity of her calibre. 

nintchdbpict000272609125.jpg?w=861

Britney+without+extensions+2.jpg

GoinNY_283429.jpg

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I don’t understand these fans who like to act like she was always well put together up until now, she’s always dressed or wore her hair a lil sloppy on her down time, she even wore her eye makeup dark and heavy back then too. Were these same fans concerned in 01 or 03, I highly doubt it.

She is nothing like she was in 07.

4 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I don’t understand these fans who like to act like she was always well put together up until now, she’s always dressed or wore her hair a lil sloppy on her down time, she even wore her eye makeup dark and heavy back then too. Were these same fans concerned in 01 or 03, I highly doubt it.

200.gif

Spoiler

sorry for having to use an xtincta gif :akii:

4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

200.gif

Hide contents

sorry for having to use an xtincta gif :akii:

11 minutes ago, Damon said:

Let's not pretend that Britney has ever been one to hugely care about her appearance outside of her work. I don't think it's indicative of her mental health or her life situation - she just doesn't care, which is still massively refreshing for a celebrity of her calibre. 

nintchdbpict000272609125.jpg?w=861

Britney+without+extensions+2.jpg

GoinNY_283429.jpg

9 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

my question is very simple: why her team are doing what paparazzi did back in 2007? she can do what she want, simply i don't understand why her team share it whit the GP. Why they want bring to her only negative attenctions? :hillary:

1 minute ago, Style. said:

It’s only Britney when she steps out and about and lately she’s been doing her own makeup even at some events. I’m not saying it’s a bad thing doing your own make up but she clearly don’t know how to use a blush. :makeup:

but i'm not complain about that, i can't understand why her team show on Instagram those photos. The #freebritney movement is viral now because everyone looks at those photos and say "is she ok?"

Archived