Shania Twain hops on Orville Peck's "Legends Never Die"

Shania Twain teamed up with Orville Peck on "Legends Never Die" from the masked singer's latest EP "Show Pony."

“I cannot thank Shania enough for being part of this; she has always been a hero of mine and her music made me feel so empowered growing up,” commented Peck in a statement. “As cliché as it sounds, recording with her and getting to get up on stage and sing with her in Nashville is a dream come true. No words really.”

Shania looks incredible in the music video, dressed from the neck down in leopard print, reminiscent of her look in 1998's "That Don't Impress Me Much," as the duo perform to an enthusiastic drive-in crowd.

Watch the clip below.

What do y'all think?

Related:

shania.jpg.6313551eb217d359d067b5e3b539f020.jpg

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, PuertoRicosFinest said:

She was the best part of the song.  I really thought he was gonna be better with that whole getup.  I’ve seen him before, but his voice isn’t anything special. I thought it was going to be deeper and edgier.  Video is pretty cool though.

Agreed, his voice is your basic male country voice. Hence the getup to attract the gays, drag queens etc.  Cause let's face it, if there was no getup he wouldn't be where he is right now.

18 minutes ago, Mateo said:

Agreed, his voice is your basic male country voice. Hence the getup to attract the gays, drag queens etc.  Cause let's face it, if there was no getup he wouldn't be where he is right now.

He is gay though, unlike certain other artists right now that only post thirsty vids to attract us but themselves identify as straight (aka Charlie Puth, Maluma etc etc)

the kid mero tea GIF by Desus & Mero

20 minutes ago, Corso said:

He is gay though, unlike certain other artists right now that only post thirsty vids to attract us but themselves identify as straight (aka Charlie Puth, Maluma etc etc)

the kid mero tea GIF by Desus & Mero

Yah I know he is gay. And his type of a getup is a thirst trap depending on your kinks :chrissy:

The song was OKAY, but I will probably never give it another listen. Greats vocal performance from Shania though, I'm impressed.

As for the video, she looks stunning (as usual) but I feel the leopard bodysuit was a bit unimaginative. I KNOW this is classic Shania and people like these kind of throwbacks, but she's overdone it. It reinforces her "nostalgia act" status, which is not bad in itself, but I'm sure she could come up with a refreshed message and move on a little. I know you can be creative Shania, come on girl!

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block