Exhale has been pretty nice these days...

Blackout2006

Idk, exhale in the past few days has felt so nice, pleasant and peaceful, and the last time I felt that was probably 4 months ago when i joined :mhmnod: Regardless of that, I like it that way :bareclap: It feels so better and the environment feels so soothing and happy.  :imacoolmom: But any other way, I am enjoying how it is right now :) Hope that it stays in the same way! 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Urbanney said:

I was going to agree with you until I realized this was just a way to throw shade. Totally inappropriate and I bet this thread in itself is going to ruin the so-called peace you’re talking about. How disappointing :nochillbrit:

Shade? I beg to differ! I have had the thought of shading someone. This is just specific observation i have observed since August came! 

16 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Idk, exhale in the past few days has felt so nice, pleasant and peaceful, and the last time I felt that was probably 2 months ago when i joined :mhmnod: Regardless of that, I like it that way :bareclap: It feels so better and the environment feels so soothing and happy.  :imacoolmom: But any other way, I am enjoying how it is right now :) Hope that it stays in the same way! 

Two months ago when you joined? You’ve been here since I’ve been here and I joined in March :huh: and I smelled the shade a mile away. Queen @Roxxy is unbothered :byetina:

14 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Two months ago when you joined? You’ve been here since I’ve been here and I joined in March :huh: and I smelled the shade a mile away. Queen @Roxxy is unbothered :byetina:

OMG for the third time no, I havent shaded roxxy, idc about her. I have been here since April, dear. I meant to write 4 months ago, chill

Since there is speculation over here, i will confirm it false. I havent shaded roxxy and had no intention too. The circumstances are very coincidental, for why you must have thought it that way. If it were shade and Urbanney, figured it out, then i wouldve immediately asked for this thread to be deleted. I have no intentions to shade her. Thank you 

20 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I was sick of fighting with Lilith and Cheri AKA the same damn fools and decided to leave until they were banned. Took a long time for me to realize they were gone :clicktina:

I got banned because of them. Such fools. I hope they can make a return now tho, I would clown tf out of them. I’m pretty sure they were the same person. Lilith and Cheri, they claimed they were girls. Omfg, what if they are Roxxy? :ohmygawd:

11 minutes ago, Style. said:

I got banned because of them. Such fools. I hope they can make a return now tho, I would clown tf out of them. I’m pretty sure they were the same person. Lilith and Cheri, they claimed they were girls. Omfg, what if they are Roxxy? :ohmygawd:

Back then you’d get banned for sneezing. And people now claim abuse of powers :queenie: they wouldn’t have survived back then :ricackle:

Archived