Exhale has been pretty nice these days...

Blackout2006

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Blah blah blah. Its always same old **** with you. Stirring the pot and than playing all noce and innocent. Gtfo with that bs.

You have been throwing digs at Roxxy forever now. With your "I am so innocent" posts. 

Spare me ur bs heney 

First of all lemme clarify, i am definitely not innocent lol. And to act like Roxxy has never shaded me, but if I were to “allegedly” do that, everyone will put her as a pony and throw crap at me.

For the last time, I have said this is a thread NOT to have taken a jab at roxxy. The coincidences were too close, too have felt like it was. Heck I didn’t even REMEMBER Roxxy in her hiatus.  That’s how much I could care about her. “Throwing digs at roxxy” spare me the crap. Now it’s up to you to believe that or not. Adios :mcwave:

• Super Mods
On 8/11/2020 at 4:01 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Two months ago when you joined? You’ve been here since I’ve been here and I joined in March :huh: and I smelled the shade a mile away. Queen @Roxxy is unbothered :byetina:

I had an account since 2010 and then I left when the BJ fiasco happened :explainlol: Came back this year brand new. Nobody remembers me or recognizes me :orangu: I've changed a lot tbh 

8 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Sweety I wrote that comment 12 hours ago. If you wanted to leave this discussion you would ignore my comment. But nahh you ignored it last nights so you could continue it today. So transparent. And at the same time you proved my point.

We love when we don't even have to try :kylie:

I woke up in the morning and saw yr quote. I didn’t ignore it last night, I had logged of and went to sleep. 
Once again, I asked you TO please stop. Thank you

Archived