One of Britney's ex colleagues did a podcast....

jordeezy river red

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Idk why people are so dismissive to the look-a-like theories but open to all of the other ones. They’re all interesting to hear. 

I think it's interesting that Britney herself put the clone theory out there.  The first version of Mona Lisa says "she's gone" and the released said "she's been cloned".  I just always found that eerie.  

23 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Ok... Sorry if you dont find it interesting.  I like conspiracy stuff so I found it interesting 

I mean I like conspiracies too but this was very bland, she barely went into detail. I was expecting something we hadn’t heard before but that’s just me!

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Well it was more about her time in the industry but I found it interesting that someone who was in the industry would mention Britney 

Yeah to be fair I did like what she said about her own experiences, that was really interested. Just underwhelming on the Britney part as they’ve been friends.

The cloning thing is so stupid lol. Please stop, this is a serious thing, a woman who had her rights taken away in a really creepy way 12 years ago and the situation remains the same. The ****** conservatorship only damaged her, it’s pretty clear. 
This dumb sci-fi conspiracy theories do not help at all and make the free Britney movement look like a joke.

FREE BRITNEY!

10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I think it's interesting that Britney herself put the clone theory out there.  The first version of Mona Lisa says "she's gone" and the released said "she's been cloned".  I just always found that eerie.  

Very. I can’t outright dismiss this theory when she has a song about it. 

1 minute ago, Britneylandia said:

The cloning thing is so stupid lol. Please stop, this is a serious thing, a woman who had her rights taken away in a really creepy way 12 years ago and the situation remains the same. The ****** conservatorship only damaged her, it’s pretty clear. 
This dumb sci-fi conspiracy theories do not help at all and make the free Britney movement look like a joke.

FREE BRITNEY!

I agree 

3 hours ago, jordeezy said:

With “cloned” Britney meant that other female singers were trying to copy her..

But you know that animals can be cloned? !This is not a conspiracy theory. The academics already did this. There is a company in the Uk where you can clone you dead dog. And somewhere else, I think India, I´m not sure. Barbara Streisand I think did this. Actually, you call science bull****. I really think that they do some research about human cloning! Humans are the worst animals on this planet. Just look at what Josef Mengele or the CIA have done! How disabled people were treated in the 19 century. They were shown in a circus as an attraction! Or the beginning of the mental health clinks.How people with psychological problems were treated! The question is not if humans get cloned, but when the academics will be successful with it.You are welcome:

https://viagenpets.com/team/

https://www.sinogene.org/pet-dog-cloning.html

https://www.clonedog.net/store-1

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/28/science/barbra-streisand-clone-dogs.html

But in Britney´s case, they use doubles. It is so clear you must be blind to not see it. The change in her look, her behavior, her skills, her memory. She does not sing anymore. They use Mayah Marie for her albums or if Britney sings they use a lot of autotune so you can cheat easily. She is not allowed to speak and write freely. Just look at Madonna or Christina Aguilera. They change so much their looks! The hair etc. But there never rumors they are clones or doubles (as far as I know.) But Britney didn't change so crass from her look but people say she has a double. This is strange. To me around 2010/2011 something very worse happened. More than in 2007. And people started to say this is not the real Britney.

3 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Very. I can’t outright dismiss this theory when she has a song about it. 

She has even a music video of it. But the director is very into the clone theory. So that is not a proof again. When you work with a director who loves bunnies,be sure you will have somewhere in your video something related to bunnies. Or someone who loves Elvis.then you will have an Elvis figure in it. But I read somewhere the concept was Britney´s idea.

Back then they said the man in the video is Kevin.And the girls in the tubes Britney look likes and Kevin cheated her with them. At the end, Britney kills them and wins.

44 minutes ago, abluebutterfly said:

With “cloned” Britney meant that other female singers were trying to copy her..

Britney´s record label changed the line. Not Britney. Britney wrote: "She wants you to know she´s been gone."They changed it into "She wants you to know she is been cloned." Back then the label said they were talking about the painting of the Mona Lisa they are rumors that it is a copy which is hanging in the Louvre. It has nothing to do with Britney. To me, it is just strange that for her team "gone" is worse than "cloned." So many people freaked out because of that changed line and see it as proof.:sofedup:

Archived