3LW was so underrated

8 hours ago, Isla said:

Yeah exactly. the two groups co-existing was never gonna work especially when 3LW were more mature/adult then TCG. I feel bad for Jessica too, she seemed to be pushed aside in a way. I read she was working in a shopping centre while TCG were busy. 

Yep back in 2006 they were trying to both groups at the same time, it was terrible move in terms of timing. Feelin You flopped hard and there was zero promotion and the album kept getting pushed back until it was shelved, a shame cause it was a solid record.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LibraSnake2020 said:

Yep back in 2006 they were trying to both groups at the same time, it was terrible move in terms of timing. Feelin You flopped hard and there was zero promotion and the album kept getting pushed back until it was shelved, a shame cause it was a solid record.

Feelin You is a bop! But it felt weird it was released the same year TCG2 came out... I'm pretty sure the album got shelved partly because Adrienne and Kiely were too involved with TCG but also because there was like zero buzz for 3LW's comeback this time around.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 1:56 PM, Isla said:

Feelin You is a bop! But it felt weird it was released the same year TCG2 came out... I'm pretty sure the album got shelved partly because Adrienne and Kiely were too involved with TCG but also because there was like zero buzz for 3LW's comeback this time around.

That song was letting us know we were about to get pu$$y bangerz, if . Havent checked out the unreleased stuff with jessica u should, theres been about 4 albums worth of material that has leaked because its been given out to the correct fan. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

That song was letting us know we were about to get pu$$y bangerz, if . Havent checked out the unreleased stuff with jessica u should, theres been about 4 albums worth of material that has leaked because its been given out to the correct fan. 

Four albums??  Jesus... that fan is damn lucky.

18 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Actually it is not four albums just two "mixtapes" that were assembled with the early Jessica material and the finalized Point Of No Return album if it would've been released in 2006 as it was supposed to :)

• Love 1
2 hours ago, LibraSnake2020 said:

Actually it is not four albums just two "mixtapes" that were assembled with the early Jessica material and the finalized Point Of No Return album if it would've been released in 2006 as it was supposed to :)

Sorry but the albums under 21 point of no return phoenix rising were legit given to this fan that runs a group that works at some studio that owned the albums, gave the albums to him cuz they had extra copies laying around. If they were just mixtapes then they wouldnt be full of music that only prior to the kid uploading wasnt already avail online. Boop go eff urself oh and hes also like close or something with Kiely's mom sister who has also been sending him tracks that arent findable online. Bye bye

21 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Sorry but the albums under 21 point of no return phoenix rising were legit given to this fan that runs a group that works at some studio that owned the albums, gave the albums to him cuz they had extra copies laying around. If they were just mixtapes then they wouldnt be full of music that only prior to the kid uploading wasnt already avail online. Boop go eff urself oh and hes also like close or something with Kiely's mom sister who has also been sending him tracks that arent findable online. Bye bye

Im apart of that group and i know the guy lol. But what I meant was he made into mixtapes because it was alot of material since Phoenix Rising/Under 21 had alot of songs were recorded and the Point Of No Return mixtape is actually the finalized tracklist for when it was gonna be released back in 2006.

6 minutes ago, LibraSnake2020 said:

Yes i'm aware they were shelved lol. What I'm saying is when the tracks became available last year they were called mixtapes since Phoenix Rising/Under 21 never had a finalized tracklist 

Ummmm yes they did seeing as all 3 of those albums were shelvde like a month before release date. Girl im not replying to u anymore ur knowledge is weak to say the least

• Haha 1
  • 8 months later...
On 8/21/2020 at 2:00 AM, SumoCyco2017 said:

Ummmm yes they did seeing as all 3 of those albums were shelvde like a month before release date. Girl im not replying to u anymore ur knowledge is weak to say the least

Hello, sorry to bump this thread. @Muziklover212 is correct. I am the owner of 3LW Online (formally 3LW Army). These where all compiled tracks that were released by myself and track-listings created by my admin and Kiely's former production company strictly for the fans using titles that were used for the phases of "Point of no Return". Our goal was to cater to the fans and give them what they truly deserved. I hope you can enjoy all the new material that has came out and to appreciate what the true goal was for 3LW which was to represent all people of color and backgrounds. Besos xoxo. Ps. My favorite track has to be "Point of No Return" or 'It's Not All About Me" :) 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block