3LW was so underrated

I agree they are underrated they had some bops!

My fave songs from them are No More, I Do, Is You Feelin' Me and So Young, So Good

jessica alba dance GIF

12 minutes ago, LibraSnake2020 said:

Haha fun fact Kiely never had a lisp she sounded like that due to the autotune that was placed on her voice since she wasn't a singer.

Woah I never knew this :lostney:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, Otaner said:

They were bullies towards Natori though and Kiely was an evil little brat !! But they had some good bangers.. they were like TLC Disney channel edition... then they morphed into the Cheetah Girls and delivered More bops! 

Sabrina Bryan and Raven-Symoné have entered the chat :orangu: 

• Love 4
  • Haha 4
32 minutes ago, Otaner said:

They were bullies towards Natori though and Kiely was an evil little brat !! But they had some good bangers.. they were like TLC Disney channel edition... then they morphed into the Cheetah Girls and delivered More bops! 

Actually they never bullied Naturi, I've gotten alot of tea about them in the last few months and none of the drama had anything to do with colorism. God the stories I can tell but none of the girls were innocent at all

Just now, Iconic 4 U said:

Wait can you spill the tea :shameless:

Well on the 2nd album A Girl Can Mack, the reasons why Naturi doesn't have much vocals on there is because she did not show up to the studio sometimes to record so it would just be Adrienne, Kiely, or a vocal producer doing all the parts. Also certain producers thought Naturi's voice didn't have the urban/pop appeal that Adrienne & Kiely had but Naturi thought it was a personal bias against her when it wasn't. Kiely wasn't the most nicest person but she was not a bully like everyone says she is just catty, hyper and somewhat bossy.

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, LibraSnake2020 said:

Well on the 2nd album A Girl Can Mack, the reasons why Naturi doesn't have much vocals on there is because she did not show up to the studio sometimes to record so it would just be Adrienne, Kiely, or a vocal producer doing all the parts. Also certain producers thought Naturi's voice didn't have the urban/pop appeal that Adrienne & Kiely had but Naturi thought it was a personal bias against her when it wasn't. Kiely wasn't the most nicest person but she was not a bully like everyone says she is just catty, hyper and somewhat bossy.

Wow I never knew this either, interesting

1 hour ago, LibraSnake2020 said:

Can't say I blame them they were offered hella money and gotten more exposure and it saved their careers

Yeah i understand it, but what i mean is the style of music drastically changed - the entire tone and shift changed to a more kid friendly sound

I only found out about this group because Adrienne and Kiely were also in The Cheetah Girls which I watched as a kid on Disney Channel. I like all of their singles although haven't heard the albums. Was shocked to hear the stories about Nautri leaving though and that KFC fight dd. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block