Britney will appear in today's hearing and next status hearing!

36 minutes ago, alluvion said:

Per the lawyers post linked by @MadameFreedom, this is a request to 1) get a different conservator who 2) would allow more autonomy, which would 3) then allow her to hire her own council and 4) work with that lawyer to abolish the conservatorship. But everything has to be done one step at a time.

Plus for years this hearing was like "business like usual" and nothing was happening. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, alluvion said:

Per the lawyers post linked by @MadameFreedom, this is a request to 1) get a different conservator who 2) would allow more autonomy, which would 3) then allow her to hire her own council and 4) work with that lawyer to abolish the conservatorship. But everything has to be done one step at a time.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I don’t understand why there has never been a petition to end the Cship :( 

I don't either, really. But it has to be filed by either a close friend or family member and her family is horrible and they and the team have made sure she's not able to make close friends or stay in touch with the ones she had, so...

• Love 2
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, Slayer said:

today's hearing?

are you sure you don't mean it was filed today that she'd be appearing to the next hearings?

Yes, today is hearing and as you can see from the main post appearance was flied twice so I think it means for today's hearing and next Status Hearing on 19th of August. And filed by subject. Britney is refered as a subject. 

08/06/2020 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

• Love 3
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, MadameFreedom said:

Yes, today is hearing and as you can see from the main post appearance was flied twice so I think it means for today's hearing and next Status Hearing on 19th of August. And filed by subject. Britney is refered as a subject. 

08/06/2020 at 8:30 AM in Probate Department 4 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Order to Show Cause Hearing

Who else is listed as planning to remotely attend? 

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I actually think she tried to a few times in the early years of it being in place but was completely shot down, a fan used to to communicate with Bryan’s ex wife and she told them a lot of info, the fan unfortunately sadly passed away 

1 hour ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

because apparently it was not abusive to anyone. They only forced Britney to work increasing millions in her bank account, and unfortunately when there are millions, nobody believes that abuse and overexploitation are involved. :crying1:
 But after interning her against her will, she helped unmask the whole thing. Terrible that more than 10 years have passed. :mhm:

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

This hearing seems important, why isn't it getting much attention?

THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN SAYING. The court is literally saying “hmm this conservatorship seems fishy... we need to address this” and everyone is talking about the 19th, and that’s all well and good, but this hearing today is HUGE. 

• Love 4
  • Like 3