• Last Reply

& MISSING THE TOP 5 IS....

6 - Selfish

Overall rate: 8.328

tumblr_oqvtrwOy8I1r9nlfxo2_500.gifv

Lowest rate: 2/10 @Iconic 4 U

Highest rate: 11/10 @OopsItHurts

Comments: 

·     Its a thrilling and exciting song! Its that type of song you would play in the partys!

·     this song is just bad, it literally sounds like she is saying shellfish

·     an ok track... shellfish realness

·     Such a good track! One of the best choruses on the album. "Boom boom baby pick you up in my mercedes"

·      I love Mercedes

·      I think it’s underrated. Would have happily swapped it out for Seal It With a Kiss.

·     Another song that should have been on the main album. It's fun and sessy, a pure bop. I love it so much!

·     Another highlight for me. She sounds great. Total ear worm. If I ever make enough money to buy the Mercedes I want, this is the first thing getting played in it. 

·      Love it

·      nice bonus track

·     Amazingggg!!! It sounds kinda like a Rihanna song and kinda dated but I don’t care, I love every second of it.

·      Queen and CEO of Mercedes

·      Bop

·     Not one of my favourites compared to some other Femme Fatale tracks, although this is a pretty underrated song! I really enjoy it whenever I go back to it. The instrumental is kinda Rihanna-lite but I guess that’s cause StarGate produced it. I like the urban vibe in the verses and the chorus with that awesome guitar riff. ‘Boom boom baby pick you up in my Mercedes’ is one of the best lyrics from this album and because of that line I always imagine this song to be perfect to listen to when driving around late at night. It’s a shame a lot of fans seem to have forgotten about this one. 

·      boom boom baby 

·      Generic pop song 

·     road trip anthem, I cant believe this isnt include on the standard version.

·      I love it

·     Yaaasss!

Just now, Slayer said:

& MISSING THE TOP 5 IS....

6 - Selfish

Overall rate: 8.328

tumblr_oqvtrwOy8I1r9nlfxo2_500.gifv

Lowest rate: 2/10 @Iconic 4 U

Highest rate: 11/10 @OopsItHurts

Comments: 

·     Its a thrilling and exciting song! Its that type of song you would play in the partys!

·     this song is just bad, it literally sounds like she is saying shellfish

·     an ok track... shellfish realness

·     Such a good track! One of the best choruses on the album. "Boom boom baby pick you up in my mercedes"

·      I love Mercedes

·      I think it’s underrated. Would have happily swapped it out for Seal It With a Kiss.

·     Another song that should have been on the main album. It's fun and sessy, a pure bop. I love it so much!

·     Another highlight for me. She sounds great. Total ear worm. If I ever make enough money to buy the Mercedes I want, this is the first thing getting played in it. 

·      Love it

·      nice bonus track

·     Amazingggg!!! It sounds kinda like a Rihanna song and kinda dated but I don’t care, I love every second of it.

·      Queen and CEO of Mercedes

·      Bop

·     Not one of my favourites compared to some other Femme Fatale tracks, although this is a pretty underrated song! I really enjoy it whenever I go back to it. The instrumental is kinda Rihanna-lite but I guess that’s cause StarGate produced it. I like the urban vibe in the verses and the chorus with that awesome guitar riff. ‘Boom boom baby pick you up in my Mercedes’ is one of the best lyrics from this album and because of that line I always imagine this song to be perfect to listen to when driving around late at night. It’s a shame a lot of fans seem to have forgotten about this one. 

·      boom boom baby 

·      Generic pop song 

·     road trip anthem, I cant believe this isnt include on the standard version.

·      I love it

·     Yaaasss!

Not Up N’ Down being in top 5 instead of Selfish :hillary:

Archived