MEGARATE: Femme Fatale (GAME)

Slayer

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ONE OF MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE BRITNEY SONGS IS ABOUT TO LEAVE...

7 - He About To Lose Me

Overall rate: 8.28

giphy.gif

Lowest rate: 3.2/10  @TheGrandeLife

Highest rate: 11/10 (x4) @Hooked-On-Knee @filmandstage13 @Thelegendarybritney @BONO Productions

Comments:

·     great lyrics. Her vocals are awesome apart from the chorus. Don't like the auto tune there. 

·     A mesmerizing and simply wonderful ballad. This was actually one of the VERY few tracks on FF where i felt Britneys emotions and those belts britney did were simply remarkable. Top 3 of my fave FF tracks

·      I like the verses but the chorus is bland

·     Verses and Bridge are everything!!! (especially bridge) But I just don't really feel the chorus

·     One of the best tracks on the album.

·     touching lyrics, amazing vocals, refreshing beats and well... her low register is here, there's no way i'm gonna downvote HATLM

·     Can’t even tell you how bummed I am that this was relegated to bonus track. It should have been a single. It would have sounded great on the radio and sounded ahead of its time with the upcoming midtempo trend in the mid 10s

·     Such a great song, why it wasn't on the main album is baffling. Definitely final single material.

·     Okay, okay you can’t really hear much Britney on the chorus but I do not care. Her vulnerable vocals on the verses and bridge more than make up for it. This is one of my favourites from Britney. 

·     Sometimes I really LOVE this song and other times I can’t get through the whole thing.

·     yes, give me some realness

·      I love the song, but I don’t give it 10, because of the chorus annoying pitched vocals. If the chorus was without backing vocals, it was going to be better.

·      deserves standard edition placement and a single treatment

·      it grew on me

·     Yet another song that was too good to be a bonus track! I love the folk/acoustic vibes and overall it’s just a very catchy song that sounds like another single opportunity from the album. My only issue with the track is the chorus. Although I quite like it, I hate how Britney is barely audible at all as she’s been drowned out by Ina Wroldsen’s vocals. I feel like the song would have been slightly better if Britney actually sang on the chorus, then perhaps I would have given it a 10 as I still really enjoy this one regardless. At least it’s not like the issues with a lot of the songs on Britney Jean dd. I’m also pissed Britney cut this song from the Femme Fatale Tour setlist before I had the chance to see it live…  

·     Love this song. I wish they would have produced and performed it as a ballad though. FF was missing a good ballad and this could have been it 

·     THE BEST FF TRACK PERIOD. Everything about it is flawless. A strong single contender imo.

·      It's a nice song

·     Not getting any vibe.

Just now, Slayer said:

7 - He About To Lose Me

giphy.gif

Highest rate: 11/10 (x4) @Hooked-On-Knee @filmandstage13 @Thelegendarybritney @BONO Productions

Comments:

·     great lyrics. Her vocals are awesome apart from the chorus. Don't like the auto tune there. 

·     A mesmerizing and simply wonderful ballad. This was actually one of the VERY few tracks on FF where i felt Britneys emotions and those belts britney did were simply remarkable. Top 3 of my fave FF tracks

·     Verses and Bridge are everything!!! (especially bridge) But I just don't really feel the chorus

·     touching lyrics, amazing vocals, refreshing beats and well... her low register is here, there's no way i'm gonna downvote HATLM

·     Can’t even tell you how bummed I am that this was relegated to bonus track. It should have been a single. It would have sounded great on the radio and sounded ahead of its time with the upcoming midtempo trend in the mid 10s

·     Such a great song, why it wasn't on the main album is baffling. Definitely final single material.

·     Okay, okay you can’t really hear much Britney on the chorus but I do not care. Her vulnerable vocals on the verses and bridge more than make up for it. This is one of my favourites from Britney. 

·     Sometimes I really LOVE this song and other times I can’t get through the whole thing.

·      I love the song, but I don’t give it 10, because of the chorus annoying pitched vocals. If the chorus was without backing vocals, it was going to be better.

·      it grew on me

·     Yet another song that was too good to be a bonus track! I love the folk/acoustic vibes and overall it’s just a very catchy song that sounds like another single opportunity from the album. My only issue with the track is the chorus. Although I quite like it, I hate how Britney is barely audible at all as she’s been drowned out by Ina Wroldsen’s vocals. I feel like the song would have been slightly better if Britney actually sang on the chorus, then perhaps I would have given it a 10 as I still really enjoy this one regardless. At least it’s not like the issues with a lot of the songs on Britney Jean dd. I’m also pissed Britney cut this song from the Femme Fatale Tour setlist before I had the chance to see it live…  

·     Love this song. I wish they would have produced and performed it as a ballad though. FF was missing a good ballad and this could have been it 

·     THE BEST FF TRACK PERIOD. Everything about it is flawless. A strong single contender imo.

·      It's a nice song

WHAT??? RECOUNT!!! RIGGED!!! 

Just now, Slayer said:

7 - He About To Lose Me

giphy.gif

Comments:

·      it grew on me

·      It's a nice song

angry hate GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

1 minute ago, Slayer said:

7 - He About To Lose Me

giphy.gif

Comments:

·      it grew on me

·      It's a nice song

The song is great but ahhhhhhhh justice that it’s not #1 so my girl TTWE still has a shot :urite:

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

I would LITERALLY give it to you any time or day I swear to God. You'd just have to text come and **** me and I'd get there within minutes :lessons: the stuff I would do to you :lessons: 

Ohh gossh :makeitrain:  YES :thirsty: ohh its gettin hot in here wooohh

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Archived