Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 29]

Roxxy

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I wanna know the story. :omggg:

One night my drunk @ss decided to sing this song to my then flatmates. :tiffdrink:A video of the "performance"  was shot that night and was quickly sent to all of my friends. Ever since then, if there's alcohol involved or if we're doing a road trip together, this song is played and we all join singing it with me being the centre of attention due to my "flawless" high notes. :katybelt:There's a list with many more songs like this one which I'm not going to reveal :orangu: Anyway, the song remains one of my all time favourite ballads... Clearly :cheese:

Spoiler

Don't you dare judge the Witcher:lessons: 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Hilary Duff why i wanna know :idkney:

Oh, I’m a huge fan. First of all, her sister and my sister were born 3 days apart to the year. Hil and I were born 9 days apart to the year. Astrology wise, we’re the same person. 
Actually, when I was a retail manager (pre Dr. Daddy days) and emails were addressed to me, they’d insert photos of her for me. We’d also say our prayers to Hilary.
Where’s that AMA on BH with Matthew Koma? Jordan’s interview with him was solid. 

Spoiler

I’m also not afraid to let these troubled kids know that they need to be more of a Duff and less of a Lohan  

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

One night my drunk @ss decided to sing this song to my then flatmates. A video of the "performance"  was shot that night and was quickly sent to all of my friends. Ever since then, if there's alcohol involved or if we're doing a road trip together, this song is played and we all join singing it with me being the centre of attention due to my "flawless" high notes. There's a list with many more songs like this one which I'm not going to reveal  Anyway, the song remains one of my all time favourite ballads... Clearly 

Reveal hidden contents

Don't you dare judge the Witcher:lessons: 

I would never judge you, Geralt. But omg so you sing? :idkney:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I would never judge you, Geralt. But omg so you sing? :idkney:

Well, I love to :jj: If it's something in the lower register, it's do-able. Used to be part of a choir years ago, so I guess I learnt how to sing correctly at the time and developed a somewhat good pitch. I haven't practised for years so of course my voice has deteriorated. 

I love doing duets, though. It's one of my party tricks. :tiffdrink:

• Love 1

This song came out when I turned 19 (drinking age in Canada) and I was obsessed with it. It's still a fave throwback and I put it on all my bday playlists. It's my song and everyone who's ever known me the last 10 years knows it.

Same with Bartender by t-pain....and one more drink by ludacris lol.....I like drinking songs......heheheheheh.....

Would've been a great addition to the celeb cameo category too! peep Ron Howard, jake gyllenhall, forest Whitaker, Samuel L Jackson, mos def, Tatyana Ali, Joe and Quincey jones lol 

• Love 1