How would you react if Jamie Lynn went pop?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Jamie Lynn is singing one of her country bumpkin songs when suddenly a string on her guitar breaks, slaps her across the face, and she magically acquires the one thing she's never had: Taste. 

She hits the studio with Max Martin, Dr. Luke, Bloodshy & Avant, Danja, Justin Tranter, and Finneas to record a high concept dance pop album. She snaps into shape and hits the dance studio with Brian Friedman and Wade Robson for hard-hitting choreo routines ahead of a full visual album release backed by a high budget promotional campaign. 

How do you react?

britney spears GIF by FOX Teen Choice

I don't like her voice and she doesn't seem to have charisma on stage so I would probably not care at all

There's only one britney 

And it's definitely not her sister

53 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Jamie Lynn is singing one of her country bumpkin songs when suddenly a string on her guitar breaks, slaps her across the face, and she magically acquires the one thing she's never had: Taste. 

She hits the studio with Max Martin, Dr. Luke, Bloodshy & Avant, Danja, Justin Tranter, and Finneas to record a high concept dance pop album. She snaps into shape and hits the dance studio with Brian Friedman and Wade Robson for hard-hitting choreo routines ahead of a full visual album release backed by a high budget promotional campaign. 

How do you react?

britney spears GIF by FOX Teen Choice

Who’s Jamie Lynn?

she already did pop in 2013 with chilling with u , and its not her thing

also it was the main plan, but she like to play without ***** and she came with maddie.

..but i got my doubts, i mean she pregnant casually in that time...1 year before britney doing interviews like my sister is soo matureeeeee 

• Super Mods
6 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I actually always thought she would  be a huge star with a little help from Britney.

After seeing her on the Oprah interview etc. but yeah, then “life” happened

I disagree, I always hated that Britney would say that JL is better than her or made for this industry (I get she’s being humble and supportive of her sister) I never saw star quality with her like I do with Britney. Like Britney as a child, you knew she was gonna be big. She just exudes charisma and personality even if she doesn’t think so. I mean she was literally born to do this, JL probably could make it in the biz being a regular actress on some tv like she is doing now but I can never see her being anything bigger than that. She doesn’t have the same passion or drive that Britney has. That’s why everything she does is like “meh” 

5 minutes ago, Puppy said:

I disagree, I always hated that Britney would say that JL is better than her or made for this industry (I get she’s being humble and supportive of her sister) I never saw star quality with her like I do with Britney. Like Britney as a child, you knew she was gonna be big. She just exudes charisma and personality even if she doesn’t think so. I mean she was literally born to do this, JL probably could make it in the biz being a regular actress on some tv like she is doing now but I can never see her being anything bigger than that. She doesn’t have the same passion or drive that Britney has. That’s why everything she does is like “meh” 

I liked her on Zoey 101 CYRXIAh.jpg

• Super Mods
10 minutes ago, Towelney said:

I liked her on Zoey 101 CYRXIAh.jpg

I mean like that’s the best she can do. Like I don’t see her being like Ariana Grande and having a career like her big sister ya know. Even then her acting is like okay. I liked her in zoey, she also looked way cuter back then.

1 minute ago, Puppy said:

I mean like that’s the best she can do. Like I don’t see her being like Ariana Grande and having a career like her big sister ya know. Even then her acting is like okay. I liked her in zoey, she also looked way cuter back then.

I thought she was Britney back in the day CYRXIAh.jpg

Archived