Doja Cat gets Coronavirus after saying "I don't give a f--k about corona, b----"

21 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

Yeah this doesn't affect how I view her because I didn't like her in the first place. :oprah: I know a lot of singers are getting famous through YouTube because of like meme songs or whatever, but I can't stan MOOO!. Like, something about getting your start on YouTube feels like such clownery. I can't take it seriously. :beysip:

She didn’t get famous through a meme though. She was an artist before that who released music. That might’ve been what made her more popular, but that’s not really up to her. 

22 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I mean, she's not wrong. I don't really care either. I stay at home because that's the right thing to do, not because I care if I get it or not. However, the way she said it is what's cringe. It's like, "Look at me. I'm such a badass. I don't give a ****." :tiffeyeroll:

exactlyyy!

i chose to stop caring about the virus and news, yet still protect myself, wash, wear a mask, not portray an image that it's not something to be scared off. and sharing it with big audience. i really got pissed when she said "iTs jUsT a fLu"  :ohwut: wbk duh but this is deadlier and spreads way stronger. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, TripToYourLove<3 said:

She didn’t get famous through a meme though. She was an artist before that who released music. That might’ve been what made her more popular, but that’s not really up to her. 

I guess you're right about that but there are other moments in Doja Cat's career that makes her somewhat of a clown. Like when she said she'd show her t.its if she got a number one. How am I supposed to take that seriously?

21 hours ago, AmorProhibido said:

I guess you're right about that but there are other moments in Doja Cat's career that makes her somewhat of a clown. Like when she said she'd show her t.its if she got a number one. How am I supposed to take that seriously?

You are going too far. Let’s keep this energy for the really big clowns who **** and rob men for money, suck D to DJ’s to play their songs at radio and throw shoes at an upper echelon event. These are real clowns and industry plants. Also, clowns are the ones who support that, honestly. 

The problem with people in general is that they can’t take seriously an artist who has an organic come up like Doja. Not to mention, she’s hella talented and creative. She’s putting in the work, have you seen her music videos?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block