Doja Cat gets Coronavirus after saying "I don't give a f--k about corona, b----"

• Leader

Doja Cat revealed she had Coronavirus. 

She told Capital XTRA:

"It's been alright. I've stayed at home. I got COVID. Honestly, don't know how this happens. I guess I ordered something off Postmates. I don't know how I got it but I got it."

"I'm okay, now," she added. "It was a four-day symptom freak out but I'm fine now."

It's worth reminding you that Doja downplayed the pandemic a few months back.

"I'm not scared of a coronavirus or the beer version of that ****," Doja said at the time.

"I'm gonna get corona," she added. "Then I'm gonna get a Corona ’cause I don't give a **** about corona, *****!"

WELP. 

Glad she's ok though. But between this and the racial stuff... it's been an interesting rise to fame for Miss Doja.

Thoughts, Exhale?

Related:

doja.jpg.c5396f25da4125aab36821713c789cab.jpg

• Love 1

Yeah this doesn't affect how I view her because I didn't like her in the first place. :oprah: I know a lot of singers are getting famous through YouTube because of like meme songs or whatever, but I can't stan MOOO!. Like, something about getting your start on YouTube feels like such clownery. I can't take it seriously. :beysip:

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

Yeah this doesn't affect how I view her because I didn't like her in the first place. :oprah: I know a lot of singers are getting famous through YouTube because of like meme songs or whatever, but I can't stan MOOO!. Like, something about getting your start on YouTube feels like such clownery. I can't take it seriously. :beysip:

Say so is a bop tho  :holduplisten:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block