Britney Jean

S jones

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Passenger is a master piece! Unpopular opinion. 

I wish there was a music video for it or hope she release a music video when conservatorship ends. The concept of music video should be ending conservatorship 

I would not be able to stomach a video of Britney miming to Myah's high notes. Sorry. 

Passenger is my fave song on BJ and lyrically it's really good. It's just sad that they messed up the song by adding Myah's vocals as lead and the instrumental is not impressive.

PS. I can still remember how Exhale got really hyped when Passenger's demo leaked. :yesokay:

Everyone was claiming that its going to be a hit because it's so refreshing and personal and Britney's high notes is a serve just to find out that it's Myah's high notes. :shadelaugh:

53 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Passenger is a master piece! Unpopular opinion. 

I wish there was a music video for it or hope she release a music video when conservatorship ends. The concept of music video should be ending conservatorship 

You know, I just want to add, just like Work ***** being sinister in its irony...

I feel the same way about Passenger. Passenger is a song encouraging Britney to just give up control and "just enjoy the ride." Since she basically has no control to begin with, I can't help but not enjoy a song encouraging her to stay complacent with her current situation and let the handlers take the wheel. I can see why she didn't record the chorus. 

Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It's an ok song. It's very adult contemporary / mom radio, but at least it's not too on the nose. Like, there's some poeticism in there. However, the production (minus the intro) and vocals ruin it. :idkney: Katy could probably do wonders for this song with her voice, though. :typing:

Still corny even with Katy singing. Hate to break it to ya. <3

OMG why there's every day new Britney Jean thread. Leave the death alone :cheese:

Only song worth releasing as single after conservatorship ends is Rebellion :lizzie:

Why would Britney release passenger when she doesn't even sing it. I also doubt that Britney knows what's on BJ

Also there's rare picture of Britney reacting to will.i.flop showing her Britney Jean :pieceofwhat:

anigif_sub-buzz-2869-1577734985-3.gif?ou

Archived