Regis Philbin has died aged 88

Not sure if AP but the iconic TV personality has died a month shy of his 89th birthday of natural causes. The end of an era really, he was referenced in so many things and well known throughout the world. A life well lived no doubt. 
RIP Regis. 

https://www.news.com.au/entertainment/tv/regis-philbin-dead-88yearold-tv-host-dies-of-natural-causes/news-story/1f6143f952333dc7acb855e2576d26ff 

iu.jpeg

Edited by Urbanney
🏅 Featured! -Urbanney
  • Love 6

I loved him in Regis and Kelly. But I was shocked by the revealtion. That the friendship was fake. Kelly stopped talking to him after he left, And the same thing happened with Michael Strahan. 

When he signed that multi year contract with ABC news. Kelly proved that she hates not being the center of attention. 

She found the perfect co host in Ryan seacrest. 

But she gave Michael hell til his last day. I don't know how he carried on with that treatment contract or not .

• Love 1
16 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

I loved him in Regis and Kelly. But I was shocked by the revealtion. That the friendship was fake. Kelly stopped talking to him after he left, And the same thing happened with Michael Strahan. 

When he signed that multi year contract with ABC news. Kelly proved that she hates not being the center of attention. 

She found the perfect co host in Ryan seacrest. 

But she gave Michael hell til his last day. I don't know how he carried on with that treatment contract or not .

Way to make his death about Kelly and drama...:overitkbye:

R.I.P. Daddy Reg 

29 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

May he rest in peace and have a beautiful life in heaven :katycry:

However, without sounding disrespectful, who is he? 

He hosted one of the best TV shows in the morning, ever think like Ellen but also much nicer, I did prefer the Regis and Kathie Lee version of the morning TV show. 

He holds the record for having the most hours on TV as a host. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

All millennials remember him. He was so cool on TV, what a dude. 

He was our adopted Grandpa. I remember a lot of us liked him cos he reminded us of our Grandpa. Especially in our child years. 

Funny, full of advice (actually better advice than my own mother if you ask me) and definitely one of the ones that was always there. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

He hosted one of the best TV shows in the morning, ever think like Ellen but also much nicer, I did prefer the Regis and Kathie Lee version of the morning TV show. 

He holds the record for having the most hours on TV as a host. 

Out-of-the-topic question, but is that u on yr pfp?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.