Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 23]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

NO CHANGING OF ENTRIES, PLEASE. 💛🧡💜

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I don't really dislike any artists, but this is one that I guess I don't really care for, and it'll probably ruffle some feathers :clicktina:

Omg I love that song! It used to be my fave on the album.

I wish it had a video cause it would've been cool 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Corso said:

Only because it sounds like a Lana Del Slay song. The rest of Taylor’s discography is garbage. She is a garbage person.

Trash Throw Away GIF by MOODMAN

I was like, why do I remember the name "Wildest Dreams" if I've never heard the song nor watched the video :plzexplain: ?

Then I remember, it IS from my favorite video of hers, but the video is not this, but when she presented it at the VMA's and farted while doing it :haha:

I replayed this SO many times back in the day (actually it wasn't this video but one from a Buzzfeed article)

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I was like, why do I remember the name "Wildest Dreams" if I've never heard the song nor watched the video :plzexplain: ?

Then I remember, it IS from my favorite video of hers, but the video is not this, but when she presented it at the VMA's and farted while doing it :haha:

I replayed this SO many times back in the day (actually it wasn't this video but one from a Buzzfeed article)

SCREAMINGGGGGGGGGGG :gloria: i cant stop laughingggggg helppp

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Fortunately, I bookmarked the article!!! I can't at me having it on my favorite links since then :haha:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/lyapalater/everyone-farts-at-the-vmas?utm_term=.wfW3qXZ9RR#.btv75njQxx

SCREAMING ASDFGJJKLZXVNCMCQEUQR :gloria:

I F ING HATE YOU @PokemonSpears you ruined Taylor Swift for meee. :queenie: :sobbing:

I didn't even hear the fart sound on the Youtube video. I just assumed cause she squatted and Hailee looked at Karlie like what was that. But the Buzzfeed video though the sound was sooo loud. I'M SCREAMING RN :orangu: :haha:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

SCREAMING ASDFGJJKLZXVNCMCQEUQR :gloria:

I F ING HATE YOU @PokemonSpears you ruined Taylor Swift for meee. :queenie: :sobbing:

I didn't even hear the fart sound on the Youtube video. I just assumed cause she squatted and Hailee looked at Karlie like what was that. But the Buzzfeed video though the sound was sooo loud. I'M SCREAMING RN :orangu: :haha:

I think that clip alone was my most streamed video of that year :haha:

I stan that video. Too bad the Vines don't work anymore (at least for me)

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Xfactor Sam said:

Wait. Only one JT song so far? :jtum: I'm expecting him to dominate today's theme :lessons:

ikr all these beetches be hating on other pop hoez and not Jubilee Timberlame. :ohi: i bet they thirsting on him that's why

even my 2nd choice hasn't made an appearance yet :ohi:

• Haha 2