Exhale 30 Day Song Challenge [DAY 23]

Roxxy
Message added by Roxxy

NO CHANGING OF ENTRIES, PLEASE. 💛🧡💜

FB_IMG_1595511338701.thumb.jpg.c9c497386e56cd3dad9291fa3bdb2733.jpg

Hi Exhale! :imacat:

We're down to our last 8 days. And as promised I will try to make things a little challenging for all of you. You know, to keep it interesting and fresh. :yaknow:

A Grammy Award is music's highest honor, and as expected - all of them are quality music. Of course not winning a Grammy does not mean your music is sh1t. But atleast as far as "Grammy winning songs" is concerned, they are indeed all masterpieces. :mattafact:

Presenting your favorite Grammy winning songs. See who made the cut! :barbie:

A song you like that won a Grammy

Let's go back to why I wanted to do this show. I want us all to get to know each other. But today, there's a twist.

Let's start!

DAY 23: A song you like by an artist you don't like.

*** ONE SONG PER EXHALER.

*** You can not repeat a song you already entered in previous days

*** You may use a song already posted by your fellow Exhaler. 

TEEHEE 💛🧡💜
Roxxy

• Love 6

Graveyard - Halsey 💛🧡💜

I don't like Halsey. But when I saw her perform this song at the AMAs, I was like wait this song kinda slaps. But I needed to hear the studio version to make sure, and when I did... I was like :o

I really, really like this song.

• Love 6
  • Like 1
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Mind you I used to really like her, but you know I can’t stand a ho who makes fun of my queen Britney so she had to go. Song still slaps though :lizzie:

I only hit like cause it's you otherwise :queenflopga:

• Haha 2

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Just now, blackoutbixxh said:

I cannot stand Katy Perry. I think she’s a mean girl and tries way to hard :lessons: I’ll never forgive her for all the mean things she’s said about Britney and her breakdown. I’m glad she’s flopping now :awkblink: Teenage Dream is one of my favorite songs though :mcry:

@MX3 was right! Presenting Exhale’s 2020 Mean Girl Compilation: Teenage Dream :queenie:

• Haha 5