One thing we don’t discuss often

TakeYourHand

Britney was pretty much blacklisted from Hollywood and her only insurance with big gigs is her conservatorship. I think another problem we don’t talk about is the fact that she will end up wanting to work but she’s probably scared of not having opportunities without the cship. Planet Hollywood said the cship would have to continue in order for her to perform. I know she’s loves what she does and I think her job and her kids are her biggest worries. She said so herself in FTR. They’ve most likely brainwashed her into thinking she will have zero opportunities down the road if she does t comply. Yes she could use a break and yes her artistry should come from herself but I do believe she loves her job and would definitely provide better work and performances with her freedom. I’d bet they hold her job against her as well as her kids. She’s still young guys and I know she cares about her future. Her worth is pretty low considering how much money she’s made in her career. She’s payed out a lot of money and I’m sure she wants to continue to support herself. She must never forget she’s Britney Spears and I’m sure offers will always be thrown her way. 

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who cares? She has the money.
And I doubt that she'd ever be blacklisted from Hollywood, don't forget that she has a record label, they're not going to give up on an A-lister that managed to sell out shows with barely any investment from either parts, she's way too lucrative for that.

Award shows are still milking her, record labels would fight to get her, and for tours, labels can take these issues.

6 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

Who cares? She has the money.
And I doubt that she'd ever be blacklisted from Hollywood, don't forget that she has a record label, they're not going to give up on an A-lister that managed to sell out shows with barely any investment from either parts, she's way too lucrative for that.

Award shows are still milking her, record labels would fight to get her, and for tours, labels can take these issues.

I’m sure Britney cares. Its going to be up to her to have to find a new team that actually cares and I’m sure after years of not having to do that it don’t be easy for her. It’s a lot like people who go to jail for years and have no clue how to survive in the real world. Just because she has money doesn’t mean all the resources will come flooding in. I mean she’s free and then what? I guess we’ll have to wait and see but I do hope she’s able to work if she wants to without people giving her a hard time. 

1 minute ago, TakeYourHand said:

I’m sure Britney cares. Its going to be up to her to have to find a new team that actually cares and I’m sure after years of not having to do that it don’t be easy for her. It’s a lot like people who go to jail for years and have no clue how to survive in the real world. Just because she has money doesn’t mean all the resources will come flooding in. I mean she’s free and then what? I guess we’ll have to wait and see but I do hope she’s able to work if she wants to without people giving her a hard time. 

Every single record label would want her, you're not talking about Miranda Cosgrove or Jamie Lynn but Britney, she'll just have to hire a new manager and he'll get everything fixed up for her. Well, the complex task will be her manager, it's true that she doesn't have many contacts. Still, don't forget that she has 3 albums up to come with RCA. So she has a record label. It won't be easy to make up for another team, of course, it'll take a lot of time. But ultimately she'll probably find one that satisfies her.
I mean her c-ship doesn't know how to do/market **** with her, it won't be that hard to find more qualified persons (it'd be hard though to find less qualified one) :tina:

Archived