Share Your Favorite Artist From Your Country With Us

• Super Mods

As far as I can see, Exhale is filled with users from all over the world, which is so beautiful - I live for a multicultural platform. So in that spirit, I would love to hear some of the best artists (according to you) from your own country, singing in your native language :mhm: You can share more than one song if you wish. I'll start, here are two of my fave artists from Serbia: 

And since I'm motivated by @Roxxy , I could create a Spotify playlist of all the songs we've shared here so we can all bop :madance:country.jpg.e055fffa73c4a4c8de88feb756557358.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, crazyboutbrit said:

I SO love Misici by Senidah ... When i went last year to Belgrade it started playing and the crowd went crazy 

Senidah is SUCHA queen I swear, she's releasing bop after a bop and we're here for it. How did you like Belgrade?

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Senidah is SUCHA queen I swear, she's releasing bop after a bop and we're here for it. How did you like Belgrade?

I really loved the vibe of the city ... Mama Shelter was great (i'm used to Paris ones, but didn't know Belgrade has its own)

And one thing just shocked me ... Everyone is ***** beautiful, i was thirsty as hell there exposed to all these

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, crazyboutbrit said:

I really loved the vibe of the city ... Mama Shelter was great (i'm used to Paris ones, but didn't know Belgrade has its own)

And one thing just shocked me ... Everyone is ***** beautiful, i was thirsty as hell there exposed to all these

Oh yay, Im glad you liked it :) Yeah Belgrade has Mama Shelter for a while now :mhm: There's also Hilton (the only one in the area) and we are getting a Saint Regis too (the only one in the entire Eastern and Central Europe). Things are looking up :mhm: 

I'm glad you liked us Serbs :queenflopga: I hope you will be our guest again soon :queenflopga: 

p.s. Share a song you like from an artist with us, I'd love to hear 

I’m very alienated from my country’s music actually cuz it’s pretty f.cked up today :pieceofwhat: but we have our iconic artists from older times that even I like to listen to. Here’s some I remember:

And here’s more of a dance anthem from the 2000’s

Enjoy :cooltshirt:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Oh yay, Im glad you liked it :) Yeah Belgrade has Mama Shelter for a while now :mhm: There's also Hilton (the only one in the area) and we are getting a Saint Regis too (the only one in the entire Eastern and Central Europe). Things are looking up :mhm: 

I'm glad you liked us Serbs :queenflopga: I hope you will be our guest again soon :queenflopga: 

p.s. Share a song you like from an artist with us, I'd love to hear 

I love few from Middle East North Africa :

Mashrou leila

Souad Massi

A M E L

Babylone

Andelucious

To name few 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block