Is a BreatheHeavy dating app possible?!

4 minutes ago, Trentals said:

Omg at this thread :orangu: 

BUT! Story time girls! :jl: 
I once hooked up with someone who I later found out is a fellow Exhale member  :orangu:
But he’ll never see me aggggggain 
tenor.gif?itemid=16848517

Oh My Gawd ... 😂😏 Give us a hint who's that gurl ... As you spill the beans he'll sure be pissed and owe ya to not tell who he is ... Gosh! We're dirty little bustards 😂🤣Angry How Dare You GIF by BH90210

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
13 hours ago, You'reOnMyRadar said:

Oh My Gawd ... 😂😏 Give us a hint who's that gurl ... As you spill the beans he'll sure be pissed and owe ya to not tell who he is ... Gosh! We're dirty little bustards 😂🤣Angry How Dare You GIF by BH90210

It was @Jordan Miller :jj:

jk

A gentleman never kisses and tells :kiss:  There are only a few Aussies on here though, so it shouldn’t be that hard to work out ;)  He can reveal himself if he pleases, but I don’t want to embarrass him :cardi: 

46 minutes ago, Trentals said:

It was @Jordan Miller :jj:

jk

A gentleman never kisses and tells :kiss:  There are only a few Aussies on here though, so it shouldn’t be that hard to work out ;)  He can reveal himself if he pleases, but I don’t want to embarrass him :cardi: 

He must've been unconscious at the moment ... :tifflmao:

Jk?! 🤔 I hope not J.k Rowling 😂 'cause I am still waiting for a new Book on Harry 😆

Oh come on ... A real gentleman does more then that, and in a quite a few positions 😂 that requires more then kissy kissy moa 🤣

Believe Me Gurl ... As he pleases himself there's no revealing after ... 🤦😆 I'd better live with a Dog they are more loyal and live longer ... 😂😝

tell me more home alone GIF by Sky

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Damon said:

I just read this whole thread and I'm DYING :gloria:

Grindr needs to invest in emotes tbh, that would be iconic. 

"Are you longer or thicker? :chrissy:"

Quick ... Someone ... Give the poor guy mouth to mouth ... 😂🤣

Madonna: That's a scandalous question, I refuse to answer it ... But if you talking about my sandwiches then I prefer thicker ... 😂😆

**** queen of pop GIF

14 minutes ago, You'reOnMyRadar said:

Quick ... Someone ... Give the poor guy mouth to mouth ... 😂🤣

Madonna: That's a scandalous question, I refuse to answer it ... But if you talking about my sandwiches then I prefer thicker ... 😂😆

**** queen of pop GIF

I think you need a cold shower! :makeitrain:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block